Leeds and Leeds and Leeds, Leeds and Leeds...

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

perplexed
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by perplexed » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:28 am

TANGODANCER wrote:I'm trying very hard, but I can't remember any single club with fans worse than Leeds. Absolute animals from way back.
Try Cardiff and Millwall. Make that the Holy Trinity.

User avatar
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:30 am

perplexed wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:I'm trying very hard, but I can't remember any single club with fans worse than Leeds. Absolute animals from way back.
Try Cardiff and Millwall. Make that the Holy Trinity.
Hi perplexed and welcome to the site. Why not pop over to the 'New Members' forum and introduce yourself. Tell us how you became a Wanderer, favorite player etc :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

perplexed
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by perplexed » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:32 am

Well, I might just do that, my greying friend!

User avatar
CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 10463
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:51 pm
Location: Up above the streets and houses

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:36 am

Hi perplexed.
What you looking so puzzled about? :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

perplexed
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by perplexed » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:39 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Hi perplexed.
What you looking so puzzled about? :mrgreen:
Oh, you know. Computers, logins and that sort of shit. 8)

User avatar
InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: Up, around the bend...

Post by InsaneApache » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:42 am

TANGODANCER wrote:I'm trying very hard, but I can't remember any single club with fans worse than Leeds. Absolute animals from way back.
Bristol City '74/5 mut be a bloody close second then. :(
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

User avatar
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:43 am

perplexed wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Hi perplexed.
What you looking so puzzled about? :mrgreen:
Oh, you know. Computers, logins and that sort of shit. 8)
PM a member of the admin (other then me) they'll help you out. Zulu's you're best bet. That sad git is a real computer geek! :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 10463
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:51 pm
Location: Up above the streets and houses

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:45 am

perplexed wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Hi perplexed.
What you looking so puzzled about? :mrgreen:
Oh, you know. Computers, logins and that sort of shit. 8)
Sounds terrible. I wish I had those sorts of problems. :D
You a Blackburn fan? :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

perplexed
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by perplexed » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:47 am

That loud noise you heard would have been one of my ribs popping. :hang:

By the way, are you a real soldier or one of those "They're changing the guard at Buckingham Palace, Christopher Robin went down with Alice." squaddies?

Just wondered. :fingers:

perplexed
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by perplexed » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:49 am

CrazyHorse wrote:
perplexed wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Hi perplexed.
What you looking so puzzled about? :mrgreen:
Oh, you know. Computers, logins and that sort of shit. 8)
Sounds terrible. I wish I had those sorts of problems. :D
You a Blackburn fan? :mrgreen:
No, I support West Ham United, the Academy of Football. Otherwise known as "everyone's second favourite team".

A right touch. :wink:

User avatar
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:53 am

perplexed wrote:That loud noise you heard would have been one of my ribs popping. :hang:

By the way, are you a real soldier or one of those "They're changing the guard at Buckingham Palace, Christopher Robin went down with Alice." squaddies?

Just wondered. :fingers:
Well I certainly aren't the shxt scared 'Ooooo let run away, they have spears' soldiers with a white tit on my head!

:fingers:
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

perplexed
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by perplexed » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:57 am

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
perplexed wrote:That loud noise you heard would have been one of my ribs popping. :hang:

By the way, are you a real soldier or one of those "They're changing the guard at Buckingham Palace, Christopher Robin went down with Alice." squaddies?

Just wondered. :fingers:
Well I certainly aren't the shxt scared 'Ooooo let run away, they have spears' soldiers with a white tit on my head!

:fingers:
Real men, they were. And that Michael Caine was (and still is) some actor!

User avatar
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:58 am

perplexed wrote:
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
perplexed wrote:That loud noise you heard would have been one of my ribs popping. :hang:

By the way, are you a real soldier or one of those "They're changing the guard at Buckingham Palace, Christopher Robin went down with Alice." squaddies?

Just wondered. :fingers:
Well I certainly aren't the shxt scared 'Ooooo let run away, they have spears' soldiers with a white tit on my head!

:fingers:
Real men, they were. And that Michael Caine was (and still is) some actor!
I'll say!



He's been acting like a tit for weeks!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

perplexed
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by perplexed » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:01 am

It's called style - you probably wouldn't understand.

And it's goodnight from me! :D

User avatar
communistworkethic
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7404
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:08 pm
Location: in your wife's dreams
Contact:

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:52 am

anyone?????? :roll:

ratbert
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 3067
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:15 pm

Post by ratbert » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:25 am

communistworkethic wrote:anyone?????? :roll:
What's the point? We're relegating the 'Academy of Football' next week, save it all for then!

User avatar
Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:03 am
Location: Leigh

Post by Leyther_Matt » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:09 pm

Must say, top marks to the Worksop Town fans after they got relegated at RMI yesterday - "down with the Leeds scum, we're going down with the Leeds scum" :D
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Bwfc in the bloodline
Promising
Promising
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:51 am
Location: in a queue

Post by Bwfc in the bloodline » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:57 pm

perplexed wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
perplexed wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Hi perplexed.
What you looking so puzzled about? :mrgreen:
Oh, you know. Computers, logins and that sort of shit. 8)
Sounds terrible. I wish I had those sorts of problems. :D
You a Blackburn fan? :mrgreen:
No, I support West Ham United, the Academy of Football. Otherwise known as "everyone's second favourite team".

A right touch. :wink:
:crazy:
Stay up

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 934
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:18 pm
Location: east kilbride
Contact:

Post by coffeymagic » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:46 pm

There are as yet undiscovered tribes of amazonians who hate LUFC.

Every right minded person on the planet must be voerjoyed that they've gone (barring a nightmare)

It's only a pity that Barnsley didn't go with them.

tc
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

User avatar
Crouch > Davies
Hopeful
Hopeful
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:27 am
Location: St Helens
Contact:

Post by Crouch > Davies » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:40 pm

Leeds. One club I'll never shed a tear for. May the plunge continue. GOING DOWN TOGETHER.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest