Allardyce gets 'Vote of Confidence!!!!!!!!!!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

User avatar
Batman
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6732
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:33 pm
Location: Location, Location

Allardyce gets 'Vote of Confidence!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Batman » Thu May 24, 2007 7:13 am

Sam Allardyce has been assured his job as Newcastle manager is safe after billionaire Mike Ashley launched a £133m takeover bid. (Daily Mirror)

Allardyce was stunned by the news of the takeover bid and said: "I am as shocked about this as chairman Freddy Shepherd. I will be talking to the chairman to see what it all means and we will go from there." (The Sun)

User avatar
bobby5
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:28 pm
Location: La Villa Strangiato

Post by bobby5 » Thu May 24, 2007 7:28 am

Big Sam is a Legend, but this did make me have a private little chuckle. And Sven was seen at a top Newcastle hotel last night!

Might be good news. Sammy Lee hasn't appointed his assistant yet. :D
"Don't like modern bands. Topman music, innit?"

User avatar
Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon
Posts: 5043
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:58 am
Location: 200 miles darn sarf

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Thu May 24, 2007 8:10 am

Well, if you sup with the devil...! :twisted:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

User avatar
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7042
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:36 am
Location: HULL, BABY!
Contact:

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu May 24, 2007 8:27 am

I know it's hard to adapt, but this is in the wrong forum :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7059
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Post by officer_dibble » Thu May 24, 2007 8:28 am

:lol:
i defy any bolton fan not to at least have a laugh at this one! if he does stay in charge we all get to see what he's like with mega bucks anyway by the sounds of it. sink or swim time.

User avatar
Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: Wiggin (help!)

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu May 24, 2007 4:21 pm

:lol: I allowed myself a snigger when I heard this


I would LOVE IT (Keegan-style) if he had to come crawling back to poor old Bolton :mrgreen:
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

User avatar
TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 33799
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
Location: Lost in the Rubaiyat.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu May 24, 2007 4:26 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote::lol: I allowed myself a snigger when I heard this


I would LOVE IT (Keegan-style) if he had to come crawling back to poor old Bolton :mrgreen:
Yes, I'm sure you would.
Myself, when young, did eagerly frequent, Doctor and Saint and heard great argument
About it and about: but evermore, Came out by the same door wherein I went.

User avatar
Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: Wiggin (help!)

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu May 24, 2007 4:59 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote::lol: I allowed myself a snigger when I heard this


I would LOVE IT (Keegan-style) if he had to come crawling back to poor old Bolton :mrgreen:
Yes, I'm sure you would.
Too bloody right! That'll teach him to trade in hero-status for Geordie money
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

officer_dibble
Legend
Legend
Posts: 7059
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:33 pm
Location: Leeds

Post by officer_dibble » Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 pm

we'd have him back? bit harsh on LSL

User avatar
Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: Wiggin (help!)

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu May 24, 2007 6:05 pm

officer_dibble wrote:we'd have him back? bit harsh on LSL
Would you not have him back? That's like suggesting that us wanting Eidur back is harsh on Vaz Te
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

User avatar
Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Brighton

Post by Daxter » Thu May 24, 2007 6:06 pm

Wouldn't have him back. Doesn't want to be here, things had gone stale etc.

Still he is safe, the investor has said so.

User avatar
Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: Wiggin (help!)

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 pm

Daxter wrote:Wouldn't have him back. Doesn't want to be here, things had gone stale etc.

Still he is safe, the investor has said so.
*ahem* Pardew *ahem*
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

User avatar
Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Brighton

Post by Daxter » Thu May 24, 2007 6:10 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:
Daxter wrote:Wouldn't have him back. Doesn't want to be here, things had gone stale etc.

Still he is safe, the investor has said so.
*ahem* Pardew *ahem*
Not quite in a relegation scrap though is he?

User avatar
Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:16 pm
Location: Wiggin (help!)

Post by Henrik's fan club » Thu May 24, 2007 6:10 pm

So what? Investor 'vote of confidence' still means sod all
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

User avatar
Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1524
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Brighton

Post by Daxter » Thu May 24, 2007 6:11 pm

Henrik's fan club wrote:So what? Investor 'vote of confidence' still means sod all
So whats your point?

User avatar
H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:56 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Post by H. Pedersen » Thu May 24, 2007 6:33 pm

Daxter wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Daxter wrote:Wouldn't have him back. Doesn't want to be here, things had gone stale etc.

Still he is safe, the investor has said so.
*ahem* Pardew *ahem*
Not quite in a relegation scrap though is he?
Yet. Wait until he starts fielding Duff at left back.

User avatar
Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1418
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: On the Premier League Express!

Post by Nozza » Thu May 24, 2007 7:24 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:
Daxter wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Daxter wrote:Wouldn't have him back. Doesn't want to be here, things had gone stale etc.

Still he is safe, the investor has said so.
*ahem* Pardew *ahem*
Not quite in a relegation scrap though is he?
Yet. Wait until he starts fielding Duff at left back.
He's oot till November.

Keep up at the back, yankee-doodle!
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

User avatar
H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:56 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Post by H. Pedersen » Thu May 24, 2007 7:28 pm

Nozza wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:
Daxter wrote:
Henrik's fan club wrote:
Daxter wrote:Wouldn't have him back. Doesn't want to be here, things had gone stale etc.

Still he is safe, the investor has said so.
*ahem* Pardew *ahem*
Not quite in a relegation scrap though is he?
Yet. Wait until he starts fielding Duff at left back.
He's oot till November.

Keep up at the back, yankee-doodle!
I know. I just don't think it will stop Sam from playing him in the back four. :D

User avatar
Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1418
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: On the Premier League Express!

Post by Nozza » Thu May 24, 2007 7:30 pm

Hopefully! :D
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 13900
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu May 24, 2007 7:43 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:
Daxter wrote:Not quite in a relegation scrap though is he?
Yet. Wait until he starts fielding Duff at left back.
Roeder did that last season...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest