Ferguson comments about TV

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Ferguson comments about TV

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Apparently he's made comments about laying down with the devil. He's getting criticised because everyone's saying they provided United with loads of money. That he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds etc.

Am I the only one that can see through that charade, and that he's laying the groundwork for them negotiating their own deal a la Barca and Real?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Ferguson comments about TV

Post by thebish » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Apparently he's made comments about laying down with the devil. He's getting criticised because everyone's saying they provided United with loads of money. That he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds etc.

Am I the only one that can see through that charade, and that he's laying the groundwork for them negotiating their own deal a la Barca and Real?
no - you're not - it's precisely what the radio pundits were saying as they discussed this on the lunchtime news...
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Narrr thats what I said too at lunch time. If they keep making us play on tv we should get more money. I hope he spontaneously combusts or something soon, the evil bastard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 am

officer_dibble wrote:Narrr thats what I said too at lunch time. If they keep making us play on tv we should get more money. I hope he spontaneously combusts or something soon, the evil bastard.
Not that I wouldn't see the funny side, but do you think that would alter the liklihood of United launching their own TV Channel showing their matches?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Make me.feel better though!