stuey

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

User avatar
Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 973
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: stuey

Post by Gail Platz » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 pm

How dare he appreciate the fans and come and sit in the stands with the Bolton fans at Blackburn away, thinking he's some total big shot.

Booooooo Holden out

User avatar
Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 23616
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
Contact:

Re: stuey

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:14 am

Interesting recent rehab piece

Some good quotes in there. Cmon Stuey, we love you.

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated
Posts: 1979
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 am

Re: stuey

Post by Sponge » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Interesting recent rehab piece

Some good quotes in there. Cmon Stuey, we love you.
"Driving to lunch, Holden doesn't break for stop signs, let alone stop." :shock:

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 am

Re: stuey

Post by mrpiccollo » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 pm

would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually
Image
Image

User avatar
thebish
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 41794
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am
Location: In my armchair

Re: stuey

Post by thebish » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually
don't worry - BWFCi will be along in a minute to explain his theory why having Pratley in there makes Holden's absence an irrelevance...
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

User avatar
TKIZ!
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8313
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Location: Simon Farnworth's glove bag

Re: stuey

Post by TKIZ! » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:10 pm

thebish wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually
don't worry - BWFCi will be along in a minute to explain his theory why having Pratley in there makes Holden's absence an irrelevance...
BAZINGA!! :lol:
Pfffft.

User avatar
thebish
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 41794
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am
Location: In my armchair

Re: stuey

Post by thebish » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:38 pm

TKIZ! wrote:
thebish wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually
don't worry - BWFCi will be along in a minute to explain his theory why having Pratley in there makes Holden's absence an irrelevance...
BAZINGA!! :lol:
Image

:D
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest