Summer Holidays

If you have a life outside of BWFC, then this is the place to tell us all about your toilet habits, and those bizarre fetishes.......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Summer Holidays

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:35 pm

I'm off to Ecuador in 12 hours, where it is always Summer. I'm going to Quito (the only large city actually on the equator) at about 10,000 feet so have to take pills for altitude sickness prevention. We are going to stay with my wife's ex-husband which could be interesting. So far as I know the divorce was relatively amicable and long ago so things may go okay. He retired there because his money goes a long way. His house has five bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a lift, and two servants to look after the place. Or so he says. I could be in for a terrible shock. Any road, I doubt I will be on TW too much until March.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image

Harry Genshaw
Icon
Icon

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:29 pm

^ Wow! Well jel Monty - Quito that is, not the accommodation arrangements! Enjoy and good luck!
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Spent last weekend in Benalmadena,Friday to Monday,bed,brekkie and evening meal at an all inclusive resort with hotel transfers, For £274 for me and the wench it was bang on!!

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:21 am

jonnycooper wrote:Spent last weekend in Benalmadena,Friday to Monday,bed,brekkie and evening meal at an all inclusive resort with hotel transfers, For £274 for me and the wench it was bang on!!
good times... Stark 92!?

seriously, we were about to spend more than that for one night at a hotel near skipton! who was that deal with??

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:
jonnycooper wrote:Spent last weekend in Benalmadena,Friday to Monday,bed,brekkie and evening meal at an all inclusive resort with hotel transfers, For £274 for me and the wench it was bang on!!
good times... Stark 92!?

seriously, we were about to spend more than that for one night at a hotel near skipton! who was that deal with??
I ended up booking it through Hays travel,although initially found it on travel zoo!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:21 am

Last minute booking, off to Cyprus on Wednesday :D

malcd1
Icon
Icon

Post by malcd1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:17 am

Hoboh wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:21 am
Last minute booking, off to Cyprus on Wednesday :D
Tosser! :evil:
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.