TANGODANCER

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: New Member

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu May 03, 2007 1:12 am

TANGODANCER wrote:
Bignose wrote:Tango dancer the only reason I joined this forum because I've just recently read one of your postings regarding "dangerous times" at Thornleigh.I to attended Thornleigh 1966 - 1971 and found the blokes you mentioned very amiable.
Hi there Bignose. You have me at a bit of a disadvantage here. Memory's not what it used to be. I might have been involved in a thread about Thornleigh but I never went there? I was a St Josephs and Bolton Tech lad as far as education was concerned. Had a lot of mates went to the Salesian stronghold. Could you point me at the post so I can clear it up?
Perhaps this quote from the old Meatpieandchips days caused the confusion - however your history is still consistent with your posts. Hope this doesn't mean bignose quits - Zulu and Bobo were allegedly at Thornleigh.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu May 03, 2007 9:36 am

What happened to the Flamingo?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu May 03, 2007 10:16 am

Bignose wrote:Tango dancer the only reason I joined this forum because I've just recently read one of your postings regarding "dangerous times" at Thornleigh.I to attended Thornleigh 1966 - 1971 and found the blokes you mentioned very amiable.
Welcome, Phil Thompson!

Bignose
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bignose » Thu May 03, 2007 2:59 pm

Sorry Tango, I was so shocked to see my name in lights I didn't read the postings correctly.Your right Zulu and Bobo are the people I should be contacting.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu May 03, 2007 3:12 pm

Bignose wrote:Sorry Tango, I was so shocked to see my name in lights I didn't read the postings correctly.Your right Zulu and Bobo are the people I should be contacting.
Hey, don't appologise. Zulu and co will be here soon enough. Think I can hear a horse already. :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu May 03, 2007 3:42 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Hi there Bignose. You have me at a bit of a disadvantage here. Memory's not what it used to be. I might have been involved in a thread about Thornleigh but I never went there? I was a St Josephs and Bolton Tech lad as far as education was concerned. Had a lot of mates went to the Salesian stronghold. Could you point me at the post so I can clear it up?
Perhaps this quote from the old Meatpieandchips days caused the confusion - however your history is still consistent with your posts. Hope this doesn't mean bignose quits - Zulu and Bobo were allegedly at Thornleigh.
Ha - I love the quote in there in which Bobo reels off a list of Thornleigh's "most wanted" to Zulus, not realising that he was addressing one of those named!

Missed that first time round...
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families