its hello from me

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

its hello from me

Post by Salford Trotter » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:12 pm

Just thought i'd introduce myself though I have been posting for a little while now. As the name would indicate i live in Salford and have been a Bolton fan since I was 15 (prior to that you don't want to know!) so thats 28 years a Wanderer! I'm season ticket holder for the North Stand Lower and have been for the last few seasons. The whole family are avid fans despite lots of piss-taking from the relatives and friends who are predominantly ManUre fans.

My favourite player of all time has to Frankie W followed closely by Youri
My favourite game(s) of all time was when we did the double over ManUre in 1978 (i think) 2-1 home and away. Not the performance but the result uyou understand :oyea:

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:20 pm

Hi

Makes me feel like I should put on the new members thread too having not done when I joined :oops:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: its hello from me

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:52 pm

Salford Trotter wrote:Just thought i'd introduce myself though I have been posting for a little while now. As the name would indicate i live in Salford and have been a Bolton fan since I was 15 (prior to that you don't want to know!) so thats 28 years a Wanderer! I'm season ticket holder for the North Stand Lower and have been for the last few seasons. The whole family are avid fans despite lots of piss-taking from the relatives and friends who are predominantly ManUre fans.

My favourite player of all time has to Frankie W followed closely by Youri
My favourite game(s) of all time was when we did the double over ManUre in 1978 (i think) 2-1 home and away. Not the performance but the result uyou understand :oyea:
Welcome aboard, Keith - we need some conservative views to support Mummy and offset the evil influence of that Harry Genshaw.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:53 pm

David Lee's Hair wrote:Hi

Makes me feel like I should put on the new members thread too having not done when I joined :oops:
Glad you did, DLH - I was getting tired of Batman bumping his introductory post here - good to have new ones.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu May 17, 2007 9:09 am

Think we were better at home in the year we did the double over Manure....was 3-0 iirc. (2 goals from Worthington and one from Whatmore? Gowling?)

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu May 17, 2007 6:59 pm

Welcome, don't be fooled by the intelligent discussion, we are all pretty thick.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Thu May 17, 2007 8:25 pm

Batman wrote:Welcome, don't be fooled by the intelligent discussion, we are all pretty thick.
Speak for yerself.