Oh Noes another member!1

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

purplehaze
Hopeful
Hopeful

Oh Noes another member!1

Post by purplehaze » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:59 pm

evning gentleman and ladies i thought i wuld say hello on my 2nd post on the forums
i have been a bolton fan since the age of eleven and followed the teamever since going to as many matches as possible which is quiet hard when u live in the midlands but i still managed to get a season tickets for a few seasons. Before i was 11 i am very shamed to say but i folowed the tradition where i live which is to suport the winning team because there isnt any local teams where i live apart from maybe Rugby VS or Rugby united. so i suported manchester united :shock: until my Dad ( a life long bolton fan from Bolton ) saw what was going wrong and then took me to loads of matches and got me intrested enough to say that i am a convert. I am happy he did because now i realise that Man U fans and other glory suporters actuly have NO soul. No one stays true to there belifs any more or infact they had none in the first place they just supported the team every1 else did so that they would be accepted. i remember the season along time ago when blackburn won the leugue and sudenly every1 suported them, well, for one season anyway. another example was when chelsea got there first load of russian maffia money and came 2nd and then won the following season and every was supporting them. I have been reading the forums a while although i have just registerd and i have noticed that there are a few glory supporters posting on these forums, we must have picked them up over the past few seasons and now that things arnt going so well they are panicing and writing really stupid posts.
I a!m f0r th3 h34d

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:06 pm

Hello purple!
Dig in and enjoy the site. :D
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:46 pm

Welcome purple one. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 pm

Hello and welcome. Bloody hell Boltons got glory hunters! LOL They will be disapointed. :whack: :mrgreen:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:26 pm

Were all dooooomed doooooooooooooooooooomed I tellsya!!

Welcome to the site. If you have any problems please just ask. If I'm not on line it's because I'm over at the Man Utd forum that I've just joined. :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Welcome purplehaze - your dad must now be really proud of you. Somehow i can't imagine glory hunters jumping on the BWFC bandwagon but perhaps you are right.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.