Hallo everybody and....

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bill
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Another one photo!

Post by Bill » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:37 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Bill wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Megs hangs around some pretty shady looking characters....
What is that suppose to mean????
Joke or jealousy??? :?
Joke, if I know Monty at all.

Bill, I can;t make out who that is you're with on the pitch?

Glad you enjoyed the trip, you're a lucky totem - you can come again!! :mrgreen:
He is Stelios!!! We saw the match together.
And i give you an information, on Thursday is going to play, in.....right back!!! Hunt is not playing, Megson tryes Stelios yesterday in the training in this position!!!! (he was playing as a right/full back before....12 years, in Paniliakos and the first year in Olympiakos).

Bill
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bill » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:44 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Bill wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:Megs hangs around some pretty shady looking characters....
Joke, if I know Monty at all.

Bill, I can;t make out who that is you're with on the pitch?

Glad you enjoyed the trip, you're a lucky totem - you can come again!! :mrgreen:

Maybe i change my nick name here, from Bill to .....lucky totem! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Bill, interesting news about Stelios at right back. It just might work!

Incidentally, you mentioned the Fulham game at Loftus Road where you bought the shirt off a blokes back? I was sat next to him. You paid £50 if I remember and he just sat there for the rest of the game with just his jacket on.

My other favourite memory of that game was watching Emerson Thome and Mario Jardel warming up on the touchline. As they came near the Bolton fans we all starting singing ''Brazil, it's just like watching Brazil''
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:16 pm

Bill wrote:[quote="Montreal
Megs hangs around some pretty shady looking characters....

Joke or jealousy??? :?[/quote]
Naturally a joke (although I would certainly have enjoyed being in your place on Saturday!). Don't mind me.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bill
Hopeful
Hopeful

Yes...

Post by Bill » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:55 am

enfieldwhite wrote:Bill, interesting news about Stelios at right back. It just might work!

Incidentally, you mentioned the Fulham game at Loftus Road where you bought the shirt off a blokes back? I was sat next to him. You paid £50 if I remember and he just sat there for the rest of the game with just his jacket on.

My other favourite memory of that game was watching Emerson Thome and Mario Jardel warming up on the touchline. As they came near the Bolton fans we all starting singing ''Brazil, it's just like watching Brazil''

...yes, that's what happened at Loftus Road!:))) That's a coincidence!!! We are there, and we are here! Nice to "see you" Enfieldwhite!!! :P

Bill
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Bill » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:56 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bill wrote:[quote="Montreal
Megs hangs around some pretty shady looking characters....

Naturally a joke (although I would certainly have enjoyed being in your place on Saturday!). Don't mind me.[/quote]

It's ok my friend, no problem at all!

Bill
Hopeful
Hopeful

About...

Post by Bill » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:09 pm

...Stelios, i don't speak with him today, in 2 hours it'a a press conference in Reebok as i now, and mr.Megson and Stelios be there, maybe they confirm that Stelios play in right back.
And if i'm right, Hunt can't play against Liverpool, so maybe tomorrow game it will be also a test for Stelios to play again in the right back at Anfield...
Finally, the latest news form Aris is that 2 regular players (Ivic and Vangeli) are out, they don't came in England, problems with visa!!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: About...

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:06 pm

Bill wrote:...Stelios, i don't speak with him today, in 2 hours it'a a press conference in Reebok as i now, and mr.Megson and Stelios be there, maybe they confirm that Stelios play in right back.
And if i'm right, Hunt can't play against Liverpool, so maybe tomorrow game it will be also a test for Stelios to play again in the right back at Anfield...
Finally, the latest news form Aris is that 2 regular players (Ivic and Vangeli) are out, they don't came in England, problems with visa!!!!
Hmmm. maybe we should try for a few more visa problems and this could be a breeze.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Calvo-3-
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Calvo-3- » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:40 pm

Stelios right back!?!?!!!! :o

hehe... with stelios right back Javito and Calvo make party!!! ;)

Bill
Hopeful
Hopeful

Finally....

Post by Bill » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:43 pm

Calvo-3- wrote:Stelios right back!?!?!!!! :o

hehe... with stelios right back Javito and Calvo make party!!! ;)

Stelios it's going to play, but as a right mildfielder, normal position!!! Hunt is playing at right back!!

Calvo-3-
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Calvo-3- » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:45 pm

right mildfielder is ok for stellios and make him dangerus! ... but at back Javito (aris right extrem) .. make party! ;)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:54 pm

Calvo-3- wrote:right mildfielder is ok for stellios and make him dangerus! ... but at back Javito (aris right extrem) .. make party! ;)
Bill and Calvo-3 - it would be better to put these comments under the match thread (http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/vi ... &start=100) so everyone can see them.

Calvo-3-
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Calvo-3- » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:57 pm

ok i continue right there ;)

REAPS
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by REAPS » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Great forum you got here with good fans!

Batman

Post by Batman » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm

aye