How's tha doin?

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:52 am

TW@tman wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TW@tman wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Hell of an intro Tw@tty! Welcome to the site and hello.
Glad to be here, I have been sick of wallowing in my own doom and gloom for too long.....and I have realised their are plenty of fellow fans? to share my pessimism with.... :D

Yes.. Tw@tman, let me introduce you to B@tman! :wink: :mrgreen:

Sorry, Batty. :D
Someone I have admired from afar....although as a fckn newb he may not acknowledge any contributions I have to make. :cry:
You'll be fine with him... Just make you spell definitely correctly! But from your previous posts, I can't see your queens being much of a problem!

BWFC_Wyles
Reliable
Reliable

Post by BWFC_Wyles » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 am

boltonboris wrote:
TW@tman wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TW@tman wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Hell of an intro Tw@tty! Welcome to the site and hello.
Glad to be here, I have been sick of wallowing in my own doom and gloom for too long.....and I have realised their are plenty of fellow fans? to share my pessimism with.... :D

Someone I have admired from afar....although as a fckn newb he may not acknowledge any contributions I have to make. :cry:
You'll be fine with him... Just make you spell definitely correctly! But from your previous posts, I can't see your queens being much of a problem!
And don't use text speak! And don't stick up for Megson and Nolan too much!
Apart from that, you'll be fine :)

Welcome mate!
"Anything else you'd like? How about real lead in the radiation shields? Urinal cakes, maybe?"

TW@tman
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by TW@tman » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:11 am

MichaelJohn12 wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
TW@tman wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
TW@tman wrote: Glad to be here, I have been sick of wallowing in my own doom and gloom for too long.....and I have realised their are plenty of fellow fans? to share my pessimism with.... :D

Welcome mate!
Megson out...Nolan diet :mrgreen:

BWFC_Wyles
Reliable
Reliable

Post by BWFC_Wyles » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:01 pm

TW@tman wrote:
MichaelJohn12 wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
TW@tman wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:

Welcome mate!
Catching on very well! However I like Megson and Nolan's probably (sorry, DEFINITELY) fitter than all of us so for those reasons, that's why I love this forum :D
"Anything else you'd like? How about real lead in the radiation shields? Urinal cakes, maybe?"

Batman

Post by Batman » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:03 pm

that was short and not so sweet wasn't it

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:04 pm

MichaelJohn12 wrote:
TW@tman wrote:
MichaelJohn12 wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
TW@tman wrote: Someone I have admired from afar....although as a fckn newb he may not acknowledge any contributions I have to make. :cry:

Welcome mate!
Catching on very well! However I like Megson and Nolan's probably (sorry, DEFINITELY) fitter than all of us so for those reasons, that's why I love this forum :D
http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/vi ... hp?t=16204