Thank GOD thats done

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Jonboy24
Hopeful
Hopeful

Thank GOD thats done

Post by Jonboy24 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Jesus, that took me ages to register, everytime i was about to submit my registration the boss walked in and nearly caught me hard at work, antway great to be on a truly great wanderers site, ive been reading the forums for weeks and thought it was time to get involved.

So thanks for having me, i look forward to hearing from everyone

Cheers

Jon
Mighty Whites For LIFE

SuperWhiteWarrior
Promising
Promising

Post by SuperWhiteWarrior » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Welcome Jonboy24
Where The One And Only Wanderers

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Welcome, Jon - there are actually some other Jon's on here though I am a John. Hope the boss doesn't catch you.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Welcome!

So how did you become a fan of the wanderers?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Evening Jon Boy. Welcome aboard. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Yep, welcome :D

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Hello, Jon,

What's yours then? Tea, coffee - black, white - sugar? Sit thisen down and I'll get it.

Like Monty (up there a bit ^) I'm a John, but I don't mind Jons as no one pronounces the aitch in mine anyroad.

Now, Jon, all we need is a bit of background from you. I see you admit to living in Bowton, but how and why the Trotters (probably self-explanatory, I guess)? Then again, first game? Who influenced you - if anyone? You know, just the usual noseyparker type questions. :D

As you've probably already realised we're all one big happy family at TW, although it's probably more like the Cosa Nostra than your average extended familial unit. Still 'n all, apart from the odd sudden disappearance of posters, there is no definitive proof that 'certain methods' are employed to rid the site of so-called wind up merchants. Although, to be honest, I have yet to see a confirmed member from Switzerland. That of course means nothing as fora such as this one do so often include quirky filtering routines.

Oh, yes - forgive my forgetfulness; do you or do you not stand up at games at the 'Bok? This seems to be of current concern so I thought I'd take a poll of one in order to see how the land lies.

Cheers, mate. :wink:

Jonboy24
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Jonboy24 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm

God where to start, well i had loads of choices of football teams or as my dad put it '' any one but those bastards at Old trafford'' and he used to take me to games at Burnden as a young kid, earliest i remember was when i was about 6 years old at Burnden cant remember who against but it was in the Lever end and Mark Patterson signed my shirt ( Mum went spare) and i have been a wanderer ever since, Greatest Moment was Reading Playoff Final and converting my heretic brother from the scousers to the mighty whites.

favourite player was Kieth Brannagan now its probably Jussi (guess what position i play in)

Greatest achievement is working about one hundred yards from old trafford and laughing at all the glory hunting fools who have no idea whats its like to support a real club .

Hope that gives a little info into my Wanderers roots

Cheers for the great welcome guys .
Mighty Whites For LIFE

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:17 am

Jonboy24 wrote:God where to start, well i had loads of choices of football teams or as my dad put it '' any one but those bastards at Old trafford'' and he used to take me to games at Burnden as a young kid, earliest i remember was when i was about 6 years old at Burnden cant remember who against but it was in the Lever end and Mark Patterson signed my shirt ( Mum went spare) and i have been a wanderer ever since, Greatest Moment was Reading Playoff Final and converting my heretic brother from the scousers to the mighty whites.

favourite player was Kieth Brannagan now its probably Jussi (guess what position i play in)

Greatest achievement is working about one hundred yards from old trafford and laughing at all the glory hunting fools who have no idea whats its like to support a real club .

Hope that gives a little info into my Wanderers roots

Cheers for the great welcome guys .
Do you sell Hot Dogs? :wink:

Welcome aboard!
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Jonboy24
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Jonboy24 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:23 am

No i work at Exchange quay so i get to see all the lemmings walking down the road, the amount of times i have prayed for a sniper rifle and loads of ammo.

When they got put out of the champs league by Porto a few years back i had my window open and was pointing and laughing , i nearly caused a god damn riot
Mighty Whites For LIFE

potter1989bwfc
Promising
Promising

Post by potter1989bwfc » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 am

Welcome

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Jonboy24 wrote:No i work at Exchange quay so i get to see all the lemmings walking down the road, the amount of times i have prayed for a sniper rifle and loads of ammo.

When they got put out of the champs league by Porto a few years back i had my window open and was pointing and laughing , i nearly caused a god damn riot
horrible out there

we have an office on clippers quay and i had a training day. i made them shut the blinds.

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Is it too early to say it I wonder?

G'night Jonboy! :mrgreen:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:34 pm

enfieldwhite wrote:Is it too early to say it I wonder?

G'night Jonboy! :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:

Hiya Jonboy, hope you enjoy the site and welcome.
Businesswoman of the year.