Hi

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Faran
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Faran » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:06 pm

nice to meat you Gertie. I read some of your articles on the front page, I liked them.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:20 pm

Dujon wrote:She's no lady, Faran. You should read the stuff that Monty (Montreal Wanderer) tells me about her. It would curl your toenails, honestly. Mind you, she's got one of those really flash hair curler things which (apparently) straighten your hair - can you believe the stuff that women buy? - so you'd be OK in the end.
Didn't take you long to get your own back for being a mad, brooding menace! :D
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:23 pm

Gertie wrote: Monty: You and I need to talk, you said you wouldn't tell a soul.
I swear I never did - that crazy Dujon didn't like his role in the novel. Well, I never told Dujon at least. Well, not if he doesn't read the Sydney Morning Herald that is...
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:49 pm

A fine paper.

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:50 pm

Faran wrote:nice to meat you Gertie. I read some of your articles on the front page, I liked them.

'meat' :lol:

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Batman wrote:
Faran wrote:nice to meat you Gertie. I read some of your articles on the front page, I liked them.

Yeah I've suggested meating here several times but she just keeps slapping my face. :twisted:

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:01 pm

On form tonight son :lol:

Faran
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Faran » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Batman wrote:

lmao my bad :mrgreen: