New Member!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:37 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
BoltonFan1983 wrote: Believe it or not, I don't care about the Leafs or Hockey in general. lol, I know, I'm the ONLY CANADIAN in the world not to care about hockey (although I played lots of street hockey as a youngster, now ask me about the Raptors and I can tell you about them ;-)).
Raptors? Weren't they the bad guys in Jurassic Park? :conf:
Jeremie Aliadiere looks like one of the raptors from Jurassic Park. Just one of them mind

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:39 am

Hi :P

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:46 am

Hi and welcome to here.

My Bolton family now live near Toronto, in Cambridge, go to see them a few times a year. I think Toronto is a great city very vibrant and love shopping in Yonge Street!!!!!

I watched quite a bit of EPL on Fox channel when I was over at Christmas only not quite so keen on the games starting at 7am or 10am !!!! 3pm much more civilised!!!

Not seen the Raptors, but been to see the Blue Jays and Maple Leafs whilst been on my hols and they always win!!!!!

I wrote a comparison on North American and British sports for here, I dunno where it is though.

Anyways, enough of my ramblings. Welcome and glad you like Bolton!!!
Nobody puts Baby in a corner

www.can-i-see.blogspot.com

sluffy
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by sluffy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:22 am

Gertie wrote:I wrote a comparison on North American and British sports for here, I dunno where it is though.
Here it is -

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/article.p ... cle_id=407

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:57 pm

Gertie wrote:I watched quite a bit of EPL on Fox channel when I was over at Christmas only not quite so keen on the games starting at 7am or 10am !!!! 3pm much more civilised!
Welcome to our world. My sis and people like HP get treated to 5am and 7am games!