Hello

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Hello

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:47 pm

New poster here. Those who go on Wanderers Ways may have seen me posting on there. I have lived in Bristol for the last nine years but was born and bread in Bolton. First game v Fulham in 1978. I am currently a ST holder and travelling up for all home games and quite a few away. I actually stopped going for a couple of years when I first came down here, but gradually started to get back into it for the first couple of seasons in the Prem, then became hooked after the exciting finale of 2002/03. I have a very understanding partner who understands my BWFC religion - for the moment! She is even partial to an away game if part of a long weekend away!

I have been reading the site for quite a while, and there seems to be a good bunch here so I am looking forward to a good bit of banter.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:50 pm

greetings

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Hi Bristol Wanderer, I lived in Chippenham until a year ago and hated it. I'm really not suited to the south.

Still, welcome to the site, make yourself at home :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:36 pm

welcome

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Hello

Post by malcd1 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:38 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:New poster here. Those who go on Wanderers Ways may have seen me posting on there. I have lived in Bristol for the last nine years but was born and bread in Bolton. First game v Fulham in 1978. I am currently a ST holder and travelling up for all home games and quite a few away. I actually stopped going for a couple of years when I first came down here, but gradually started to get back into it for the first couple of seasons in the Prem, then became hooked after the exciting finale of 2002/03. I have a very understanding partner who understands my BWFC religion - for the moment! She is even partial to an away game if part of a long weekend away!

I have been reading the site for quite a while, and there seems to be a good bunch here so I am looking forward to a good bit of banter.
Don't want to pull you up on one of your first posts, but you are wrong about there being a good bunch on here. Get out while you still have your sanity.

Oh yes and welcome.

Bwfcraig
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Hello

Post by Bwfcraig » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:49 pm

malcd1 wrote:
bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:New poster here. Those who go on Wanderers Ways may have seen me posting on there. I have lived in Bristol for the last nine years but was born and bread in Bolton. First game v Fulham in 1978. I am currently a ST holder and travelling up for all home games and quite a few away. I actually stopped going for a couple of years when I first came down here, but gradually started to get back into it for the first couple of seasons in the Prem, then became hooked after the exciting finale of 2002/03. I have a very understanding partner who understands my BWFC religion - for the moment! She is even partial to an away game if part of a long weekend away!

Don't want to pull you up on one of your first posts, but you are wrong about there being a good bunch on here. Get out while you still have your sanity.

Oh yes and welcome.
Thats one way of looking at it :wink:
No-one means any harm on this forum, every family has their squabble.
Welcome to TW :mrgreen:
http://www.premierleague.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Chelski

Apathy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Apathy » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:29 pm

I have a very understanding partner who understands my BWFC religion
That means you don't have any kids yet :twisted:

Welcome

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:20 am

Hi and welcome
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:35 am

Hello!

How are you on this fine morning? :D
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:57 am

Hello and welcome Bristol. You'll be fine here. :D
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:00 pm

Welcome, Bristol, and congratulations on the partner (Does she have an older sister? Or mother? who might be available?). :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:06 pm

Welcome. :D

gaiser
Promising
Promising

Post by gaiser » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Hello and welcome

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:09 pm

Good afternoon. get stuck in!

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:35 pm

Hello, Good evening and welcome. :mrgreen:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:37 pm

What happened to Bristol Wanderer 1 and 2?
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:16 pm

Athers wrote:What happened to Bristol Wanderer 1 and 2?
Their remains are under the floorboards, their ideas subsumed into this über-Bristolian. :mrgreen:

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:06 am

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Their remains are under the floorboards, their ideas subsumed into this über-Bristolian. :mrgreen:
Well almost.

Bristol Wanderer and Bristol Wanderer2 are actually members of this site.

But they are currently undergoing counselling on the basis that their confirmation email mysteriously didn't arrive in their inbox resulting in keyboard rage. Any admin people reading this may wish to delete these fine characters.

Bristol Wanderer3 very nearly suffered the same fate but then realised that the confirmation email was infact getting treated as junk mail by his email provider. However, the damage was already done to the first two Bristols. Shame because any damage to Bristols is a particularly travesty....but that is another thought altogether,

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:24 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Well almost.

But they are currently undergoing counselling on the basis that their confirmation email mysteriously didn't arrive in their inbox resulting in keyboard rage. Any admin people reading this may wish to delete these fine characters.

Bristol Wanderer3 very nearly suffered the same fate but then realised that the confirmation email was infact getting treated as junk mail by his email provider. However, the damage was already done to the first two Bristols. Shame because any damage to Bristols is a particularly travesty....but that is another thought altogether,
Typical Bench - always posting junk. :mrgreen:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:44 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Well almost.

If you wish - we can delete accounts 1 and 2 and change 3 to 1 (i.e. just Bristol Wanderer). What does tha reckon?
Smarties have answers.....