Clinging on to the dream......

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

wazzerman
Hopeful
Hopeful

Clinging on to the dream......

Post by wazzerman » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi all :)
Waz is the name. Long time reader, but first time poster.....though I guess that's stating the obvious.

A Wdrs fan since my old man used to take me on the embankment in the late 70s, I finally decided to sign up & join in after a recent low point made me decide to call time on Mighty Whites. Only reading the posts in the Trotters forum stopped me from sticking to that decision, so maybe I owe you guys. I'd luv to get my enthusiasm for all things Reebok back on track....I reckon turning to this or drugs is a better chance of success than going to any of the games right now :oops:

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:55 pm

football is pretty shit at the moment

welcome.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Stick with the Whites no matter what Waz. Welcome and drop a post or two in on the forums.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:28 pm

'Ey up Waz. Things have been much worse for BWFC, while football in general... well, take what you want from it and ignore the rest. We're all consumers now of the game at large, but we still love BWFC to the core of our hearts.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi Mr Wazzo!
Look, no matter how bad things get at BWFC central you can always (and I mean always) take comfort from the fact that at least we're not West Ham. 'nuff said. :D

Take it easy, enjoy the ride, and welcome!
Businesswoman of the year.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Can heartily recommend both drugs and alcohol before the match - numbs the pain a little...welcome