Hi all !!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Hi all !!

Post by ChrisC » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:46 am

never really thought much about joining a forum dedicated to the whites but after constantly reading some of the c*ap elsewhere from some "fans" thought i would find a site which gives a fair judgement of things and speaks in real terms so after some reading here i am :P ....

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:59 am

Hello Chris.
Businesswoman of the year.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Re: Hi all !!

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:10 am

ChrisC wrote:never really thought much about joining a forum dedicated to the whites but after constantly reading some of the c*ap elsewhere from some "fans" thought i would find a site which gives a fair judgement of things and speaks in real terms so after some reading here i am :P ....
so what made you come here??
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:08 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
ChrisC wrote:never really thought much about joining a forum dedicated to the whites but after constantly reading some of the c*ap elsewhere from some "fans" thought i would find a site which gives a fair judgement of things and speaks in real terms so after some reading here i am :P ....
Well, you didn't post for some time, commie, so perhaps Chris may have gained a distorted view of what happens here. :wink: Anyway, Chris, tells us about yourself - how long a BWFC supporter, favourite player, favourite game, etc.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:17 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Well, you didn't post for some time, commie, so perhaps Chris may have gained a distorted view of what happens here. :wink: Anyway, Chris, tells us about yourself - how long a BWFC supporter, favourite player, favourite game, etc.

ok well been a fan from age of around 8 im now 22, i have lots of fave games haha but one that has always stuck in my head over the last few years is when we beat ipswich 4 - 1 at home a few years back in vital game with bobic getting a hatrick and djorkaeff getting one for good measure, one of best atmospheres ive experienced at the reebok. As for favourite player i would have to say sir gudni (old) and present day would have to be dioufy and the now departed anelka :( but lets not go into that :D

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi fella welcome

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:59 pm

Welcome Chris - dive in and make yourself at home....

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:54 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Well, you didn't post for some time, commie, so perhaps Chris may have gained a distorted view of what happens
which begs my question again.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Howdo Chris, have fun. You'll find arguments may be shot down but rarely with excessive personal invective. You have the right to any opinion you can reasonably back up :wink:

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:04 pm

Welcome!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Well, you didn't post for some time, commie, so perhaps Chris may have gained a distorted view of what happens
Bolton fans are very intelligent. megson said so

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:14 pm

Dzien Dobry :D
May the bridges I burn light your way

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:19 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bolton fans are very intelligent. megson said so
Aye, he must have turned up that first night at the Bok and thought - 1Wow, what an intelligent bunch of fans. They've spelt 'Fxck off gwar' correctly and everything!' :D

Welcome to the site matey :wink:

gaiser
Promising
Promising

Post by gaiser » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:20 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
so what made you come here??[/quote]
You!

BWFC_Wyles
Reliable
Reliable

Post by BWFC_Wyles » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Good day to you Chris! You'll find controversy, love, tears, pride & wonderment all under one "roof"!
"Anything else you'd like? How about real lead in the radiation shields? Urinal cakes, maybe?"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi Chris. Welcome to the site.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Hiya Chris.
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"