Another new bolton fan from Seoul

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

digitalod
Hopeful
Hopeful

Another new bolton fan from Seoul

Post by digitalod » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 am

Another new Korean bolton fan here~ brought to you by CYL !!

i was thrilled with the performance of CYL last week.

I guess he is blending in with the New club and culture pretty well, not to mention with the great crowd and teammates.

hope he can bring us some more exciting performance, in and out of week. like he did with us at FC Seoul !!

cheers~~~~

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:08 am

He is, and he will.

Long live CYL.
Was right all along

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:37 am

Welcome aboard and we all hope that CYL will continue to impress. We have been dying for a midfielder that scares the opposition, so if he can succeed at that he will become a hero in Bolton.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Welcome - I think Lee may find an entire game in the EPL too much, but he is a great late impact sub so far.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

judicator
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by judicator » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome - I think Lee may find an entire game in the EPL too much, but he is a great late impact sub so far.
this is something i never understood, sure the EPL is more of a "physical" league, but that has nothing to do with stamina. Lee CY is more than capable of playing full games. in fact Korean players are some of the most enduring and stamina based players out there... hence park ji sung's "3 lung park" and the Italians accusing the Korean team of being on steroids :roll:

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Welcome - I think Lee may find an entire game in the EPL too much, but he is a great late impact sub so far.

Course he will! He's not a bloody child!

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:32 am

Very welcome, judicator - love the internationalisation of the Bolton Wanderers following... LCY had a fantastic start - long may it continue...

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Bruno wrote:

You may both be correct. However, it seemed to me that coming in late his speed was a real asset against tiring defences, while if he played all game they would be fresh when he was fresh.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:45 pm

welcome aboard, he's really making an impression

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Another welcome from me too Digitalod.

CYL is certainly impressing us. I'm not too sure many Bolton fans would have expected him to make the impact that he has already.

Long may it continue.

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:54 am

judicator wrote:hence park ji sung's "3 lung park" and the Italians accusing the Korean team of being on steroids :roll:
That remains a special game for me. Sheer drama, and everybody's favourite playboy referee.

digitalod
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by digitalod » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 am

Relentless09 wrote:welcome aboard, he's really making an impression
he did impressed us again .. didn't he?

digitalod
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by digitalod » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 am

Thank you all for your warm welcoming notes

I will update u guys with bolton news around here if there's any

digitalod
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by digitalod » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:59 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Bruno wrote:

You may both be correct. However, it seemed to me that coming in late his speed was a real asset against tiring defences, while if he played all game they would be fresh when he was fresh.
Smart move by manager at spurs game,,,, when CYL was running out of gas.. he switch him from right midfield to shadow striker position,,, and it worked out perfecto!! that a sweet move

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:03 am

digitalod wrote:
Relentless09 wrote:welcome aboard, he's really making an impression
he did impressed us again .. didn't he?
Yes, he did have a very good game. I even thought he defended well when he had to.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families