yo what's up!?

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

croatian sensation
Hopeful
Hopeful

yo what's up!?

Post by croatian sensation » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

hi to all bolton fans!

i'm not bolton fan, i'm the gunner, just wanted to check out forum were fans don't cry ten days when they concede a goal after scoring four.

hope you won't disappoint me! :P

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: yo what's up!?

Post by jaffka » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:24 pm

croatian sensation wrote:hi to all bolton fans!

i'm not bolton fan, i'm the gunner, just wanted to check out forum were fans don't cry ten days when they concede a goal after scoring four.

:conf:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 pm

dig in - you're welcome here - what incident do you have in mind where the fans cried for 10 days?? is that a gooner forum you;re talking about??

anyway - dig in - keep a note of respect - don't make a tit of yourself - and you'll fit in fine...

croatian sensation
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by croatian sensation » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm

thebish wrote:

dig in - you're welcome here - what incident do you have in mind where the fans cried for 10 days?? is that a gooner forum you;re talking about??

anyway - dig in - keep a note of respect - don't make a tit of yourself - and you'll fit in fine...
oh my god, bish is that you!? i guess you know me!:P
you know what i'm talking about, i was tired of whining on arsenal forum so i wanted to see what's going on on the forum of the team that's fighting for every point. hope we'll have some interesting chat on this site.
don't worry, i respect your team mate, but pokes are allowed right? :twisted:

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

croatian sensation wrote:
thebish wrote:

you know what i'm talking about, i was tired of whining on arsenal forum so i wanted to see what's going on on the forum of the team that's fighting for every point. hope we'll have some interesting chat on this site.
Did you read any of this site before you posted?
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

croatian sensation
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by croatian sensation » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
thebish wrote:

haha, you wanna say it's the same here!? i don't belive that!!

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
thebish wrote:

Have a look at the Bolton bit of the site, pal. You think an Arsenal forum could whine and bitch so much?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:49 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
thebish wrote: dig in - you're welcome here - what incident do you have in mind where the fans cried for 10 days?? is that a gooner forum you;re talking about??

Have a look at the Bolton bit of the site, pal. You think an Arsenal forum could whine and bitch so much?
nobody whines like gooners babster!! some of the muppets where our croat friend is from call for wenger's head every time they draw - and wrote arsenal's entire season off back in October.... believe me - this place is a veritable oasis of non-whininess......

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:52 pm

thebish wrote:
KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:
croatian sensation wrote: oh my god, bish is that you!? i guess you know me!:P
nobody whines like gooners babster!! some of the muppets where our croat friend is from call for wenger's head every time they draw - and wrote arsenal's entire season off back in October.... believe me - this place is a veritable oasis of non-whininess......
Modern Football Fan Utopia, then?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 pm

thebish wrote:

wondered if it might me you Niko.... can't be that many croatian gooners around? (or maybe there are??)

niko's a decent lad - a Klasnic fan no less..... (apart from being a gooner of course - which is a bit a huge handicap! :wink:

poke away - but you may find that poking bolton fans is not as exciting as poking gooners - cos the bolton fans will mostly agree with you rather than get all indignant and defensive...

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Welcome, Niko.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

croatian sensation
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by croatian sensation » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:13 pm

thanks for warm welcomes!

ok, bish will tell you have does that look like! arsenal fans are the worst crying babies, they are now pissing on eduardo, because he didn't score in last 3 games. i don't have to tell you that 2 months ago he was one of the best finishers in the world. today he scored but they had 3 pages of discussion how he nearly missed that. that's just an example. there is constant moaning on everything, like how our defence is lame, because we conceded goal after we scored 4. who gives a feck!?

so there is no way that you can moan like gunners!! :mrgreen:

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 am

Welcome to the site.

I know that gunner fans and their manager loves to whine, but surprised it would be about conceding a goal. You would have thought they would have gotten used to it by now.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Putting aside your balkanish tendencies good sir, I bid you to come in and sit down. We have a number of non-Bolton supporter members, some regular and some not so, who pop in and have a pipe, a chat and a bit of banter. I have a cyber-acquaintance who follows Chelsea and has done so for about as long as I've followed Bolton. He doesn't bother keeping up with other 'supporters' as he, being an intelligent sort of chap, has given up communicating with his fellow 'fans' as it seems that it's something like having a discussion with a brick wall. Remember the days when Chelsea was just another Div 1 also ran? He does.

Come on, come on, sit down - mind the dog - and here's a half to get you settled.

Good. Now, where was I? . . . :)