new member is searching a ticket [liverpool away]

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

moody blues
Hopeful
Hopeful

new member is searching a ticket [liverpool away]

Post by moody blues » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Guys,

My name is Philipp form Germany and I am searching a ticket for the game at Anfield Road in Liverpool at the end of January. I couldn`t find a thread for tickets, so hopefully that is the right way to ask for a ticket.

Normally I am a supporter of the german football club FC Sankt Pauli, that is a part of the harbour-city Hamburg, the home club of Ivan Klasnic. But at first I love football and like to go to different games te see a football match in a stadium. Now I want to see a game of my favourite player Ivan Klasnic and hopefully someone can help me or give me some good advices. :pray:

I have already booked the flight to Liverpool and a hotel room. For a few weeks one english guy promised me a ticket for that match but today I´ve got the bad news. :?

Hopefully someone can help me, so that the flight to Liverpool is not useless.

Cheers :D ,
Philipp

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Hello Philipp, and welcome :)

I'm not sure the tickets have been released yet, your best bet is to check this over the next few days and week, to get tickets directly from the club. I'm unsure how quick it will sell out, if indeed it will.
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Re: new member is searching a ticket [liverpool away]

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 pm

moody blues wrote:Normally I am a supporter of the german football club FC Sankt Pauli, that is a part of the harbour-city Hamburg
Ah, just near the Reeperbahn (apparently :oops: )
May the bridges I burn light your way

moody blues
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by moody blues » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Yes :D , the stadium is directly located at the end of the reeperbahn.

have u ever been to a game of sankt pauli, or why did u know that? in gerneral, there are a lot of english supporters who like to go to hamburg and also some people who baught a season ticket :shock:

cheers,
philipp

Bruno
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bruno » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:19 pm

moody blues wrote:Yes :D , the stadium is directly located at the end of the reeperbahn.

have u ever been to a game of sankt pauli, or why did u know that? in gerneral, there are a lot of english supporters who like to go to hamburg and also some people who baught a season ticket :shock:

cheers,
philipp
Tell us more about the gay mental chairman
Was right all along

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 pm

moodyblues

pm me an email address

I'll get you a ticket
Sto ut Serviam

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:39 pm

moody blues wrote:Yes :D , the stadium is directly located at the end of the reeperbahn.

cheers,
philipp
I've never been to see a game there unfortunately as there's never been one on when I've been staying in Hamburg.

I use Fuhlsbuttel Airport quite a lot so tend to stay over near the Reeperbahn and catch the early morning flight back to Manchester.

I'ts a fantastic city you have there. The sort of place that you can walk around for hours.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:

cheers,
philipp
I've never been to see a game there unfortunately as there's never been one on when I've been staying in Hamburg.

I use Fuhlsbuttel Airport quite a lot so tend to stay over near the Reeperbahn and catch the early morning flight back to Manchester.

I'ts a fantastic city you have there. The sort of place that you can walk around for hours.
Quite! :lmfao:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Hobinho wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:

cheers,
philipp

Quite! :lmfao:
I, err, cracked that one a yesterday, fella.