Sup.

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Sup.

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:18 am

Hey there. Just thought I'd introduced myself. Been following the forums for a while now and thought it was about time I signed up!

So, my name is, yep, you guessed it, Chris and I'm 23 years old. Been following Bolton since I was about 8, and my first match was against Grimsby at Burnden in 93 (I think) and it finished 3-3. Been a season ticket holder since our first season in the Premiership.

My favourite game was our 2-1 victory over Man Utd at Old Trafford, and I'm sure many people will agree with me!

Outside of football, I love music. I DJ from time to time in Bolton, aswel as book and promote the odd gig. Music wise, I love metalcore, hardcore and pop punk, but I doubt many people on here will have the same interests as me in this area!

Anyways, I look forward to posting.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Welcome Chris and join the party. Stay away from mathematics though - you would have been six, or possibly, seven in 1993. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

hi there, i'm chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by hi there, i'm chris » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Haha, by that I meant I started going on a regular basis when I was about 8 :wink:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Sup.

Post by thebish » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm

hi there, i'm chris wrote:Hey there. Just thought I'd introduced myself. Been following the forums for a while now and thought it was about time I signed up!
welcome lad.

as for metalcore, hardcore and pop punk - Tango's your man... :wink:

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Welcome, chris... Get stuck in... :D