2003-4 season review dvd

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

2003-4 season review dvd

Post by jimmy gallego » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 pm

hi, i'm new to this site, but have read many articles and comments over the years. what i'm desperatly trying to get my hands on is a copy (genuine or naughty) of the 2003-4 season review dvd. if anyone out there can help, please, please, please help.
jimmy gallego

Passionate
Passionate

Post by 2399 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 am

I've got three copies!

here's one for 5 Pounds
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... ition=used
thebish wrote:Matty T seems to have lost some weight but gained no pace...
Upto page 23 of the Joke Thread! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4434&start=440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

dvd

Post by jimmy gallego » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:03 am

dear 2399,

have sent off for a copy this morning. wunderbar! its suprising what you can get ont tinternet as peter kay once said.

cheers jimmy
jimmy gallego

Passionate
Passionate

Post by 2399 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:29 am

Awesome.

The Leeds crying kid is on the dvd!

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jimmy gallego » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:22 pm

many thanks 2399. sent off for it, got it in the post next morning and have loved watching it this morning. you have made a moderatly old man very happy. can you tell me how to get a spell checker on this website?
jimmy gallego

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 am

jimmy gallego wrote:many thanks 2399. sent off for it, got it in the post next morning and have loved watching it this morning. you have made a moderatly old man very happy. can you tell me how to get a spell checker on this website?
On.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jimmy gallego » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 am

prufrock; very gode.

as i am a complete beginner at this post malarky, maybe you could hint at how you do all this box business; he said this then you said that and so on.

also, is it possible that you are a decsendant of one j alfred prufrock, an aquaintance of an american scribbler and book publisher?
jimmy gallego

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:47 am

jimmy gallego wrote:many thanks 2399. sent off for it, got it in the post next morning and have loved watching it this morning. you have made a moderatly old man very happy. can you tell me how to get a spell checker on this website?
Type what you want to say in Word, spell check it then cut and paste it here.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 am

jimmy gallego wrote:can you tell me how to get a spell checker on this website?
Simply post immediately after 'a1' and your contributions will be as clear as a bell. :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:58 am

Oh no, no, no.

Write everything as a response to something 'the bish' posts. Instant grammar AND spell check.

It doesn't concern him at all! :mrgreen:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:Oh no, no, no.

Write everything as a response to something 'the bish' posts. Instant grammar AND spell check.

You mean "thebish", surely? tsk tsk

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

thebish wrote:

See! :mrgreen:

I was concerned you weren't going to see it!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
thebish wrote:

See! :mrgreen:

I was concerned you weren't going to see it!
no worries....

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:11 pm

jimmy gallego wrote:prufrock; very gode.

as i am a complete beginner at this post malarky, maybe you could hint at how you do all this box business; he said this then you said that and so on.

also, is it possible that you are a decsendant of one j alfred prufrock, an aquaintance of an american scribbler and book publisher?
Not being fictional, no :D.

As for the quoting, if you look to the top right corner of the post you want to quote there will be a small box that says quote. Just click on that.

As for spell checking, newer firefox has a spell checker installed with it, otherwise there is Tango's word suggestion.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Prufrock wrote:

As for spell checking, newer firefox has a spell checker installed with it, otherwise there is Tango's word suggestion.
Of course you'll get criticism for using words like realize, humor, neighbor, etc., but that will happen with Word too. :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Prufrock wrote:

Of course you'll get criticism for using words like realize, humor, neighbor, etc., but that will happen with Word too. :wink:
But of course, any Brit worth his/her salt has already corrected them in Word so as to avoid future unpleasantness and insult. :wink:
May the bridges I burn light your way

jimmy gallego
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by jimmy gallego » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Prufrock wrote:

But of course, any Brit worth his/her salt has already corrected them in Word so as to avoid future unpleasantness and insult. :wink:
just testing out the quote style of response. as far as correct spelling goes, i can't be arsed to mess about in word (or anywhere else for that matter) so i'll just have to get better.

am now going into a darkened room to think positively about bolton wanderers.

we will win tomorrow
we will win tomorrow
we will win tomorrow.......
jimmy gallego

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Prufrock wrote:

Canadian spelling tends to follow the British rather than American spelling. We do use organize but that is what the Oxford English Dictionary recommends. One possible exception is program which is preferred, though of course it is programme in French. After Mrs. Respectable turned her wrath on me years ago, insults now flow off my back. :D
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Prufrock wrote:

Had it occurred to you that there is a proper English spelling dictionary in Word? Nobody needs to keep the default American version unless they really want to. If you have the proper English version set, then it will pull you up for neighbor and humor - as it fecking-well should!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:06 pm

thebish wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Prufrock wrote:

Had it occurred to you that there is a proper English spelling dictionary in Word? Nobody needs to keep the default American version unless they really want to. If you have the proper English version set, then it will pull you up for neighbor and humor - as it fecking-well should!
Well, I never expected such language from a clerical man. Alas, I didn't buy the English version of Office (or any version for that matter - the University has a site license so I get if for nowt). At that price I can live with it underlining colour, etc. The underlining is only indicative o9f a change not mandatory. Though Word does irritate me by automatically putting a capital letter letter after any period (oooops I mean full stop). :wink: