A warm hello from sunny Devon

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

A warm hello from sunny Devon

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 am

Have been following discussions for a while and figured I may aswell sign up.I've been following the whites since 78 when a kindly copper moved in next door and offered to get me on the paddock via the policemens entrance.Spent my formative years stood on a milk crate on halfway at the back of the paddock.Best view in the ground.Watched almost every home game and quite a few away games as we descended the leagues but moved to Lancaster in 86 and then to Devon in 92. The less regularly I've been able to get to matches the more successful the team has become.
I've never taken to the Reebok even though it does look great and follow the team now thru this site and live streams.If a game is televised I get down the local. There are plenty Devonians who've attached themselves to big clubs so the crack is often good.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 am

Welcome aboard and glad you enjoy following the site till now.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Re: A warm hello from sunny Devon

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 am

Ianmooreslovechild wrote:a kindly copper....offered to get me on the paddock via the policemens entrance
That's just filth.

Welcome!
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 am

Welcome! Although the thought of what Ian Moore's love child would look like fills me with horror! :D
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 am

I thought I'd leave the policeman's entrance gag open for someone else to fill.As for Ian Moores love child,Wagbo perhaps? I figured he was a striker,he must have been scoring somewhere when he was with us apart from the halfway line for the reserves.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Welcome aboard.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

liuliashley
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by liuliashley » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:40 am

I thought I'd leave the policeman's entrance gag open for someone else to fill.As for Ian Moores love child,Wagbo perhaps?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rc Helicopter|Rc Helicopters Reviews

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:47 pm

welcome, a long way away from bolton even quite along way away from me. man uniteds loss is our gain
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Just figured I'd pop in and say cheerio. I 've decided that it's a waste of mental energy talking sport on here especially with the likes of BLT.Just cant compete with an intellect of that magnitude. Plenty folk I'll miss but to be honest I need to try and do more useful things with my time. Will always keep an eye on results but I doubt I'll be on here again. All the best to the likes of Bobo,enoch Bish, BWFCi and the many who talk sense and manage to be entertaining too.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Oh! Well, okay - enjoy your retirement from TW.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Oh! Well, okay - enjoy your retirement from TW.
Hey wasnt meaning to sound snotty. Just found myself spending too much time on here that's all!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Ianmooreslovechild wrote:
Hey wasnt meaning to sound snotty. Just found myself spending too much time on here that's all!
I imagine TW is not the most important thing in your life - or anyone else's for that matter. If you feel constrained to argue and this upsets you, best to quit and spend the time on something more meaningful. Drop by now and again.

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:58 am

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Ianmooreslovechild wrote:
I imagine TW is not the most important thing in your life - or anyone else's for that matter. If you feel constrained to argue and this upsets you, best to quit and spend the time on something more meaningful. Drop by now and again.
Thta's about where I'm at my friend.All the best.