Dissertation Questionnaire

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

djarchard19
Hopeful
Hopeful

Dissertation Questionnaire

Post by djarchard19 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi guys

Hope this doesn't get deleted (like it did on the 606 forum), as it's relevant to Bolton...

I am a final year student at Leeds Metropolitan University currently in the process of completing my dissertation/MIS (Major Independent Study). I have chosen to investigate the issue of foreign/non-UK national ownership in the Premier League. I have structured a questionnaire and am looking for the views of fans of all 20 clubs on this subject. Your opinions on foreign ownership will be vital to the conclusions I hope to make. As mentioned in the questionnaire introduction, I can send you a copy of my results section once I have completed the full report if you are interested.

It would be a massive help if you have a spare 10-15 minutes to fill it out. If you click on the link below it takes you directly to the questionnaire. Once you are finished just click 'submit' at the bottom.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/stude ... X3MyYVE6MQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks in advance!