It's good to be back....

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

It's good to be back....

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:59 am

Three weeks of exam hell over! I know it's pathetic, but the only way I was going to get any work done was by asking Keveh to ban me for a while.

Anyway, it's great to see the site in such rude health - I almost feel like a stranger not knowing where to dive in again... Thanks to those who have written articles in the last few weeks because it's the only TW material I have been able to access.

And no more bouncing footballs. :D
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:19 am

Catchup....
You'll be glad to know that in your absence you've missed 3 political rows, 6 fresh debates on the smoking ban situation, a new religion topic, no less than 52 new threads about Stelios, 19 regular members have quit and vowed never to post on 'this God forsaken forum' again but came back after three days and I've changed my avatar twice. Oh, and CAPSLOCK still hasn't had his bin emptied.

Welcome back. :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: It's good to be back....

Post by Bench » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:51 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Three weeks of exam hell over! I know it's pathetic, but the only way I was going to get any work done was by asking Keveh to ban me for a while.

Anyway, it's great to see the site in such rude health - I almost feel like a stranger not knowing where to dive in again... Thanks to those who have written articles in the last few weeks because it's the only TW material I have been able to access.

And no more bouncing footballs. :D
Keveh? What went wrong? I thought you said the banning order was irreversible? :whack:
Smarties have answers.....

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:35 pm

Welcome home. We had some 'guests' whilst you've been away - TW's first invasion if you will. Needless to say they were despatched in convincing fashion.

keveh
Icon
Icon

Re: It's good to be back....

Post by keveh » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:00 pm

Bench wrote:Keveh? What went wrong? I thought you said the banning order was irreversible? :whack:
We were going to be mean and change some of his details, e.g. location to oxford, username to mummywhycantieatbiros etc

In the end decided to leave him alone as he had enough trouble with exams :D

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:32 pm

You been away Mummy?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Kylofski
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Kylofski » Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:30 pm

If it wasn't for u Mummy I would still be stuck on 606. I've been here for nearly 2 years now.
I feel like im amoungst peers/colleges.

Not quite friend yet. I've not posted enough and nearly got banned at the beginning for calling Bench 'Mr Bench'.

Thanks MWCIEC
http://www.bcbfc.co.uk/ Bolton County Bears FC

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:11 am

Kylofski wrote:If it wasn't for u Mummy I would still be stuck on 606. I've been here for nearly 2 years now.

Not quite friend yet. I've not posted enough and nearly got banned at the beginning for calling Bench 'Mr Bench'.

Thanks MWCIEC
shouldn't that be "schools/colleges"?? :wink:
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:50 am

communistworkethic wrote:
Kylofski wrote:If it wasn't for u Mummy I would still be stuck on 606. I've been here for nearly 2 years now.

Thanks MWCIEC
shouldn't that be "schools/colleges"?? :wink:
Piers and collages. New exhibition at the Brighton Academy.

Welcome back Mummy, hope the exams went well and that you get where you want to go in life.

DSB

nat_bwfcuk
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by nat_bwfcuk » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:11 pm

Welcome back mummy, I've been away a while too. Seems my avatar is out of date too now. But Bruno is still my hero so not planning on changing it just yet! 8)

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:12 pm

nat_bwfcuk wrote:Welcome back mummy, I've been away a while too. Seems my avatar is out of date too now. But Bruno is still my hero so not planning on changing it just yet! 8)
Welcome back Nat, I actually thought of you when the news of Bruno's leaving came through. I imagined you throwing a paddy in the middle of the pub :D
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:16 pm

Welcome back Nat!
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:50 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote: Welcome back Nat, I actually thought of you when the news of Bruno's leaving came through. I imagined you throwing a paddy in the middle of the pub :D

(removing p-c pants)

that's the best place to throw a paddy - other than throwing him out of the window that is..

(peplacing p-c pants)

Gertie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gertie » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:02 am

nat_bwfcuk wrote:Welcome back mummy, I've been away a while too. Seems my avatar is out of date too now. But Bruno is still my hero so not planning on changing it just yet! 8)
Hi Nat! How are the cats??? Where have you been?????? :D