Alreeet!

My name is ..... and I'm a Boltonoholic....It won't make you better but at least you're not alone.....New to the site? Then introduce yourself here............

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mackem_and_proud
Hopeful
Hopeful

Alreeet!

Post by Mackem_and_proud » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:00 pm

Alreet Marra's, nice to be apart of the board even tho from what :pissed: i've seen the SMB is bigger nd better.

Tom is the name,

btw hope uve guessed by now that im a mackem
:pissed: :mrgreen:
" I learned my trade at Arsenal, Became a footballer at Manchester City, But Sunderland got under my skin. It hurt me deeply to leave. I love Sunderland" Niall Quinn

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Alreeet!

Post by Bench » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:05 pm

Mackem_and_proud wrote:Alreet Marra's, nice to be apart of the board even tho from what :pissed: i've seen the SMB is bigger nd better.

Tom is the name,

:pissed: :mrgreen:
Size isn't everything, mate. The 600 or so school children you have on the SMB is testament to that. And just in case you missed it, we're not affiliated with Sunderland. Hence your preference.

Either way, welcome to TW! :wink:
Smarties have answers.....

plodder
Promising
Promising

Post by plodder » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:11 pm

mmmm marra, I like peas garden or otherwise.

I still haven't learned to read French or German. What language is this?

Oh yes Hi, I think. :?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:20 pm

areet merra, welcome.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:52 pm

Hi Tom - welcome to TW (smaller and better than your board) and to trivia (I see you are slipping, thank God :wink: ). We have a lot of old people here so we tend to prefer English as the medium of communication, but not to worry. Good old Sunderland - 300,000 people united by a single speech impediment.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Bench
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bench » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:06 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Hi Tom - welcome to TW (smaller and better than your board) and to trivia (I see you are slipping, thank God :wink: ). We have a lot of old people here so we tend to prefer English as the medium of communication, but not to worry. Good old Sunderland - 300,000 people united by a single speech impediment.
Quality. :mrgreen:
Smarties have answers.....

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:50 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:Hi Tom - welcome to TW (smaller and better than your board) and to trivia (I see you are slipping, thank God :wink: ). We have a lot of old people here so we tend to prefer English as the medium of communication, but not to worry. Good old Sunderland - 300,000 people united by a single speech impediment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen:
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Dujon
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Dujon » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:55 am

I think, Monty, that Trivia pointed the wrong way; either that or the Mackems decided to ignore her. Perhaps they'll find their way back again and learn from the experience.

Welcome Map. There is a fair number of non-Trotters here who contribute much to the site. I hope that you'll be one of them.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:20 am

Hi Tom Marra. :mrgreen:
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:02 am

Welcom Sunder. You'll be fine here if you keep away from nonesense topics. Good site, good members, good topics and banter. Stick around and join in.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?