This

Tell us how to make the site a better place, and we'll pretend the idea was ours all along.....

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

This

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 pm

This
i know ive complained about it before, but can we please make this an instant banning and castration offense? it makes me vehemently insanely irritated!!! we just have seemingly loads of fcking shit blank posts that just say 'This' ffs! why?

seeing as we have this shiney new site and you seem to be taking requests, how about a 'like' or 'vote up' button that folk could press when they agree with someones point instead of just adding
This
all the time.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Re: This

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:49 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:
This
i know ive complained about it before, but can we please make this an instant banning and castration offense? it makes me vehemently insanely irritated!!! we just have seemingly loads of fcking shit blank posts that just say 'This' ffs! why?

seeing as we have this shiney new site and you seem to be taking requests, how about a 'like' or 'vote up' button that folk could press when they agree with someones point instead of just adding
This
all the time.

This.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm

i fookin knew it would be you!

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:i fookin knew it would be you!
^^ This ^^
Businesswoman of the year.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:53 pm

This
They usually have a ^ pointing to the message above they agree with. Can't see it's a problem?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

General Mannerheim
Legend
Legend

Post by General Mannerheim » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:57 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
This
They usually have a ^ pointing to the message above they agree with. Can't see it's a problem?
its not really, just one of them things that inexplicably bugs me! :( carry on...

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:56 pm

its not really, just one of them things that inexplicably bugs me! :( carry on...
I've been meaning to raise it for some time! So well done...
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families