West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:46 pm

Little Green Man wrote:Image
Can someone give me the link so i can do me own one please?

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:48 pm

daxter15 wrote: Can someone give me the link so i can do me own one please?
http://www.autowitch.org/node/916

Are you going to do a gravestone with "Investigative Journalism" on it?

:wink:

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:27 am

Scabby gits are gifted their first away victory of the season because of an incompetent linesman flagging for a goal when the ball never crossed the line. WHU need 13 men to win games, team, referee and linesman!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:07 am

jeeeeeeeesuuuus

they got some luck

suppose it had to happen

No shxt Sherlock
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by No shxt Sherlock » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:49 am

I hate both teams but im glad they beat Blackburn ha ha ha
Come on the mighty Wanderers

chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by chris » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:41 am

bigsam wrote:I hate both teams but im glad they beat Blackburn ha ha ha
Yes, I also hate Blackburn more.

I'd have thought a WHU victory is good for us - Blackburn are more likely to challange us for Europe :conf:

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:51 am

Mar wrote:Scabby gits are gifted their first away victory of the season because of an incompetent linesman flagging for a goal when the ball never crossed the line. WHU need 13 men to win games, team, referee and linesman!
A ball which didn't cross the line because it hit a West Ham player, in an offside position !! (maybe he 'wasn't interfering with play ?!?!?!?!).

The fckd linesmen (I REFUSE to call them "referee's assistants") only have a few things to do & they so often fail to even do that.

Hiowever, it'll change nothing. As I've said above " ... it's the hope that kills you".
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

cowdrill
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by cowdrill » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:21 pm

Mich Caine wrote: Lets not joke about this. I make Mr T look like Walter from The Beano.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:09 pm

Sorry Cowdrill, I stopped reading after the first line:
The News of the World claims
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:46 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
Sorry Cowdrill, I stopped reading after the first line:
The News of the World claims
balls to that, after the shit we got dragged through with that half-arsed BBC report

DOWN WITH THE WEST HAM

billgrant88
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by billgrant88 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:57 pm

What a load of sad wankers you lot are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We've had enough go against us this year to be able to just laugh this one off (Newcastle offside goal + penalty, fulham home, spuds goal 2 minutes after added time expired, rediculous injury problems, an arsehole of a manager in alan pardew etc etc). As Bobby said, "too bad, it's 3 points now". And 3 points it will also be when we beat you at the Boleyn. How many you bringing down with ya? 300?

Does it frustrate you that we'll still be getting higher attendances and be covering more column inches than you even if we do go down, you plastic two-bob c*nts?

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:00 pm

billgrant88 wrote:What a load of sad wankers you lot are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We've had enough go against us this year to be able to just laugh this one off (Newcastle offside goal + penalty, fulham home, spuds goal 2 minutes after added time expired, rediculous injury problems, an arsehole of a manager in alan pardew etc etc). As Bobby said, "too bad, it's 3 points now". And 3 points it will also be when we beat you at the Boleyn. How many you bringing down with ya? 300?

Does it frustrate you that we'll still be getting higher attendances and be covering more column inches than you even if we do go down, you plastic two-bob c*nts?
I remember when West Ham brought 293 to the SoL for a Saturday 3pm kick off game.
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:04 pm

billgrant88, whilst reiterating the same old shite that the 3000 other West Ham fans that have taken the time out of their busy schedules to bother to sign up for a the-wanderer account wrote:What a load of sad wankers you lot are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We've had enough go against us this year to be able to just laugh this one off (Newcastle offside goal + penalty, fulham home, spuds goal 2 minutes after added time expired, rediculous injury problems, an arsehole of a manager in alan pardew etc etc). As Bobby said, "too bad, it's 3 points now". And 3 points it will also be when we beat you at the Boleyn. How many you bringing down with ya? 300?

It does frustrate us actually. Because all we're interested in is column inches and attendances. I'm personally really pissed off about you having that blowing bubbles song as your own too; how I wish Bolton had thought of it as our own song first.
Businesswoman of the year.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:07 pm

billgrant88 wrote:What a load of sad wankers you lot are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We've had enough go against us this year to be able to just laugh this one off (Newcastle offside goal + penalty, fulham home, spuds goal 2 minutes after added time expired, rediculous injury problems, an arsehole of a manager in alan pardew etc etc). As Bobby said, "too bad, it's 3 points now". And 3 points it will also be when we beat you at the Boleyn. How many you bringing down with ya? 300?

how are we plastic?

We laugh at you because you think you're a big club, that you have a god given right to be in the top division and that you're still knuckle dragging tools with a obvious section of racists in your number

Now my cockerney sparra, feck off to your relegation- bound in-fighting, over-priced, over-paid, couldn't-give-a-stuff, hoof-and-hope-to -harewood, dubiously-financed bunch of miscreants, and take that aroma of jellied eels with you back to your barrow, my old china plate, cor blimey lav a dack.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:07 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
billgrant88, whilst reiterating the same old shite that the 3000 other West Ham fans that have taken the time out of their busy schedules to bother to sign up for a the-wanderer account wrote:What a load of sad wankers you lot are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We've had enough go against us this year to be able to just laugh this one off (Newcastle offside goal + penalty, fulham home, spuds goal 2 minutes after added time expired, rediculous injury problems, an arsehole of a manager in alan pardew etc etc). As Bobby said, "too bad, it's 3 points now". And 3 points it will also be when we beat you at the Boleyn. How many you bringing down with ya? 300?

It does frustrate us actually. Because all we're interested in is column inches and attendances. I'm personally really pissed off about you having that blowing bubbles song as your own too; how I wish Bolton had thought of it as our own song first.
You don't seem very good at racist chants either, CH - how come you don't chase our black players in the parking lot. Time to pull your socks up!
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:14 pm

billgrant88 wrote: you plastic two-bob c*nts?
That we may be, you Cockernee muppet. But it's our own two bob - it doesn't belong to some Tefal-headed Icelandic reindeer-shagger who will be around the Boleyn with his theodolite in May after you go down. I hear Tesco will build there!

Thanks for calling. Missing you already.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:08 pm

http://football.guardian.co.uk/gallery/ ... 51,00.html

'borrowed from KUMB'

Some great pics here. :mrgreen:
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Henrik's fan club
Henrik
Henrik

Post by Henrik's fan club » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:28 pm

Give our regards to Southend will you? Cheers
Who needs Henry when we've got Henrik?

Free the T-W two!

Luna
Promising
Promising

Post by Luna » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:32 pm

billgrant88 wrote:plastic
I believe Coca-Cola comes in plastic bottles, and that appears to be where you're headed :roll:

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:52 pm

Premier League :fingers: Spammers :lol: