REASON WHY SMITH IS ON HIS WAY OUT

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

trotter
Hopeful
Hopeful

REASON WHY SMITH IS ON HIS WAY OUT

Post by trotter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Just read that the reason why Fergie is getting shut of Alan Smith is because he has been playing around with Gemma Atkinson who is Ronaldo's current girlfriend, Gemma (beauty) used to court Smith and has never told Ronaldo :oops: about the affair (tut tut) now the 2 players are at logger heads and Fergie has to be seen to be doing something - bye bye Smithy, I love it when the manx fall out. :D

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Re: REASON WHY SMITH IS ON HIS WAY OUT

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:50 pm

trotter wrote:Just read that the reason why Fergie is getting shut of Alan Smith is because he has been playing around with Gemma Atkinson who is Ronaldo's current girlfriend, Gemma (beauty) used to court Smith and has never told Ronaldo :oops: about the affair (tut tut) now the 2 players are at logger heads and Fergie has to be seen to be doing something - bye bye Smithy, I love it when the manx fall out. :D
Did he knock her off or perform the pantless rhumba (or whatever it was)?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:01 pm

trotter wrote:Just read that the reason why Fergie is getting shut of Alan Smith is because he has been playing around with Gemma Atkinson who is Ronaldo's current girlfriend, Gemma (beauty) used to court Smith and has never told Ronaldo :oops: about the affair (tut tut) now the 2 players are at logger heads and Fergie has to be seen to be doing something - bye bye Smithy, I love it when the manx fall out. :D
Not that I know anything about this, but if you're a fooballer, and your current young lady is one of those random-slappers-who-shag-footballers-and-were-probably-in-Hollyoaks-once-but-I-don't-know-because-I've-never-watched-it, surely you shouldn't be all that suprised to learn that she'd been with some other footballer before you? Or am I missing something?
And is it true that she prefers Ronaldo because he goes down easily? (fnar, fnar...)
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

Leonard
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Leonard » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:02 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
Did he knock her off or perform the pantless rhumba (or whatever it was)?
Nice one Monty - you're picking this up reasonably quickly - apparently, they did 'bump naughties' a while ago but that was all over before she started seeing Ronaldo.

The greasey lad, has been seen having a close encounter with a Bollywood star this week though....ooh - it's like a real life 'ollyoaks!!
Lenny's Trusty Trolley - Unofficially sponsored by www.physioroom.com

AND.... Neville's Barbers on Church Road!!!

AND NOW... Mich's Beefy Burgers!!!

trotter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by trotter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:08 pm

Nice one Puskas!! :D :D :D :D

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:04 pm

I would as well, she's a fookin babe

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:10 pm

Nicely done Alan Smith I say!

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:18 pm

Though that's probs why he is barrel of shit on the pitch then

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:19 pm

I'm sure he's not too upset over his crapness if he's getting it on with her though.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:55 pm

Puskas wrote:Not that I know anything about this, but if you're a fooballer, and your current young lady is one of those random-slappers-who-shag-footballers-and-were-probably-in-Hollyoaks-once-but-I-don't-know-because-I've-never-watched-it
Your loss, best day of my life was when I found out BBC America shows it.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 pm

I'm with Puskas on this one - if you watch this pile of crap (either Hollyoaks or ManUre - take your pick) - I'm embarrassed for you

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:10 pm

Gemma is well tidy, however, I don't believe the story has that much merit given Ronaldo's been boning some other lass and she's been out with about 5 other blokes in the last 6 months. So I'm told by the lasses who read the gossip column in the papers.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:36 pm

2+2=5?
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:45 pm

The 'net tells me:
Is Gemma Atkinson responsible for Cristiano Ronaldo's world-beating form?

0705061002gemma_atkinson If the red-tops are to be believed, then Cristiano Ronaldo has been getting jiggy with 22-year-old Hollyoaks actress Gemma Atkinson. Is she the reason behind the Winker's sparkling form?

Perhaps not: the tabloids have also reported that lovely, busty Gemma has been seeing abject Charlton striker Marcus Bent, so we can discard that as a possible explanation.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm

and apparently she shagged Lewis Hamilton last week and he only came 3rd at Silverstone. Ronnie's well rid of her by the sounds of it.

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:48 pm

I won a game of darts in the pub on sunday - can I go next?

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:52 pm

communistworkethic wrote:and apparently she shagged Lewis Hamilton last week and he only came 3rd at Silverstone. Ronnie's well rid of her by the sounds of it.
Well, she was the "glamourous new face of british Grand prix".
Gemma Atkinson, Ronaldo's girlfriend, affair with teammate Alan Smith

The latest scandal in the U.K. football involves Gemma Atkinson, girlfriend of Christiano Ronaldo, having and affair with another Man Utd player, Alan Smith.

Gemma Atkinson, Ronaldo's girlfriend, affair with teammate Alan Smith It seems that when Gemma Atkinson and Christiano Ronaldo got together about seven months ago, the modal/actress did not fess up about a previous relationship with his Manchester United teammate Alan Smith.

According to the News of the World, Smith regularly invited Atkinson to his Cheshire flat when his student girlfriend was away. Both managed to keep their relationship a secret, and Gemma never told Ronaldo about Alan Smith. The model commented: "It's totally untrue to suggest I've cheated with Alan Smith during the seven months I've been seeing Cristiano."

According to Gemma Atkinson, she is looking forward to a future with Chirstiano Ronaldo, and insists that she and Smith have not seen each other since she started dating Ronaldo.

Gemma Atkinson is from Manchester, England and has been a successful model, appearing on magazines such as Arena, FHM, Loaded and Maxim. In May 2007, Atkinson was announced as the "glamourous new face" of the British Grand Prix and the official "mascot" of the "hi-octane" championship at Silverstone on Sunday. Atkinson also underwent breast enlargement surgery, which took her chest to a 36DD last year. Gemma obviously has a "taste" for footballers, she has also dated Marcus Bent of Charlton.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 pm

jammy buggers....

any way ronnie denied she was his girlfriend in 442

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:57 pm

She's a Bury lass, used to see her round the bars when she was just turned 18.

Fit as even then without the boob job

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:00 pm

communistworkethic wrote:jammy buggers....

any way ronnie denied she was his girlfriend in 442
Hmm, saw her on Soccer AM and she said they were.