Tevez

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Tevez

Post by Il Pirate » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Tevez still has most of his 250 hours community service to complete. How's he going to do that from Turin?
I've got it on excellent authority ( Mail online :mrgreen: ) that he must complete his 250 hours of community service Before he leaves this green and pleasant land... Read All Abahrt Tit > Tosspot Tevez Not Allowed Out of England Until He Repents

If it's returned to court as an unworkable order; IE he's found gainfull employment which prevents him from attending for his community service, enhanced community service, unpaid work or community payback. Whichever name the current incumbent at the MoJ wishes to call it, the order can be revoked by the court and another sentence imposed. This can range from a curfew, electronic tagging, a suspended sentence (should the original offence be of such seriousness a custodial sentence may be considered), or as is likely in the Tevez case, a fine.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 am

He's been a soap opera right from the day he was presented, unwanted, to Alan Pardew at Wet Spam.

if he's not done his community service then he ought to be given the equivalent jail sentence, after another court case or two. Liable to arrest if he ever returns to the UK and, as the tiwn of Juventus is in that Italy warrants can easily be issued.

I'm pleased there won't be one law for the rich and famous and another for the hoi-poloi
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 am

bobo the clown wrote:He's been a soap opera right from the day he was presented, unwanted, to Alan Pardew at Wet Spam.

if he's not done his community service then he ought to be given the equivalent jail sentence, after another court case or two. Liable to arrest if he ever returns to the UK and, as the tiwn of Juventus is in that Italy warrants can easily be issued.

I'm pleased there won't be one law for the rich and famous and another for the hoi-poloi

I forgot to mention earlier, he could be hit with a massive conditional discharge!!!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:30 am

Il Pirate wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:He's been a soap opera right from the day he was presented, unwanted, to Alan Pardew at Wet Spam.

I forgot to mention earlier, he could be hit with a massive conditional discharge!!!
I think his face has already had one...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください