West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Re: West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Gravedigger wrote:Nice to know some of them just underline what tw*ts they really are.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/10692152._/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He looks just a little like Curbishley !!

Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:15 pm

I've been trying to work out if he has white shorts on, in which case the 70 year old bloke was probably explaining the term "full kit wanker" to his grand-kids

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 pm

I liked Sam's defence of Di Canio. The more cynical among you may have detected a barely peceptible hint of self-interest there!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Currently 3 up at Spurs....

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Lets all laugh at Spurs :lmfao: , were never going to be the same once they lost Bale but losing 3 - nil at home to West ham just takes the p*ss :lmfao: .
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Heartbreaking to see what Sam is doing with a bunch of players that Gartside and his men thought weren't good enough for Bolton.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:57 pm

POSSESSION 39%
FOULS 9
CORNERS 7
OFFSIDES 3
SHOTS ON TARGET 5
SHOTS OFF TARGET 11
GOALS 3

Sounds like Sam :mrgreen:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:51 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:Heartbreaking to see what Sam is doing with a bunch of players that Gartside and his men thought weren't good enough for Bolton.
Bit of a silly thing to say. Gartside doesn't decide who is or isn't good enough.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Helping the girlf move all her stuff (oh my word women, you don't need the 23rd pair of shoes) from her Aunty's, near Cambridge, to her new flat in London. Timed it gloriously to coincide with 30-odd thousand Spurs fans leaving WHL. Oh my they were p*ssed off!

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 am

Can't believe he brought back the Allardici line!

Big balls of him to play 4-6-0 in a derby after their poor start to the season, could have ended in serious anger at him had they lost.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Here's some entertainment from the KUMB Allardyce out thread...

enjoy! :D
I know, I know, but he seems to have no idea. No win in 10 games against some frankly awful opposition, no idea how to spend his money, no idea how to switch things up and constant faith in Nolan who frankly has been utterly useless this season.

The false number nine is utterly shocking, we are not Spain / Barcelona or have midfielders who often get into double figures for goals, so how is it sustainable?

Time to have a reshuffle I think, need a manager to take us on a run for a bottom half 13/14 finish.

Slate me if you feel but I am fed up with Allardichio, the writings on the wall.
Whatever you guys do now, just don't repeat the mistake you made of sticking with a dud manager, as you did with Uncle Avram. Allardyce does not have a plan B and is making mistake after mistake and no longer getting anything out of this group of players. Time to have a very hard think about the managers future, and the clubs.
- Leaving Diame out, then bringing him on as a wide player (he destroyed Chelsea last year)
- Bringing Maiga on, he shouldn't be playing in this league (Carlton also run Chelski ragged last year)
- Not playing a striker for so long, even taking a punt on a youngster
- Never subbing Nolan, or dropping him when he is being a complete passenger
Please explain how we're going to fill the Olympic stadium
:lol:
Let's sack Sam and bring in a manager who has to work with a team that is only built for the type of football Sam prefers. You won't get a Pocchettino with this type of owners, so why calling for the managers head if you would get f.e. Iain Dowie?

Keep the faith
ahhh - the old Ian Dowie spectre gambit!! Worthy will be pleased! :D
him constantly going on about having no striker is getting boring now, is he just trying to get people to feel; sorry for him ? he would be better playing a untested youth rather than an experienced midfielder, and dont get me going on nolan,,,,,,,, fat sam is clueless and hes proving it every game now
Billy Boy the only blip this season was the result at Spurs. After beating Cardiff from then on the ethos has been respect the point.

Backfired it has on us in front against Everton and lost in front against Norwich and lost, losing to Stoke, these are a lot more than blips. The manager has never once come and and said " I got it wrong" but blames all the imponderables and then publicly slates Jussi, and then makes a half arsed effort to put his arm around him,

I believed at the start of the season we should have replaced Sam. But without there being a real stand out replacement we could be left with no real choice,

Does he go or does he stay my heart says go my head says stay until the end of the season.
:shock:
They must be fuming with Sam, apart from Downing he has bought absolute **** with what little money we've had to spend, Maiga, Diara, Collins I could go on all past it or not prem class. He spunks the bulk of out budget on a absolute maybe in Carroll, when he could have bought 2 strikers with that. And his tactics of no striker and hit and hope up front to his love child Nolan is ****ing disgraceful. Fatty needs to have a good look at himself and his shocking ideas of how to play football.
how very dare you!! people over here are gagging to have him back! :D
I noticed that Sam was deflecting some of the blame from himself this week by saying the board tried to sign five strikers and they all turned us down.

We are in deep **** now. Not just because our position in the league but because our confidence has gone and once that has happened it's very hard to get it back. We've got a lot of games between now and the transfer window and we simply don't look like scoring a goal. This tactic isn't working. Downing got himself in some good positions but everytime i looked up there was no one in the box. It woudn't be so bad if we were difficult to break down but we are looking more vulnerable as each week goes by.

Anyway, i'm back on the heroin.
It just amazes me that people still have faith in Allardyce when his brand of football is no longer viable. He is incapable of adapting to a different and productive style when he doesn't have a big lump up front to enable his hoofball to function.
I think a lot of you Allardyce disciples would be surprised just what could be accomplished with this group of players if only they had an intelligent and progressive manager to get the best out of them.
<cough> Dougie? </cough>
As it stands, Allardyce has never had a team relegated
He is best equipped to keep us up
errr.... I think you'll find he has... Notts County 1997/8??
Allardyce has overseen the transfer debacle of the summer which was largely driven by the disastrous signing of an unfit Carroll which in turn was largely driven by our need to have a big lump of a centre forward because of Allardyce's outdated football tactics.Having lost Carroll,he has shown no ingenuity in tackling the lack of strikers except a)sign Petric b) sign Cole c)Use Nolan all of which have been an unmitigated disaster.His favouritism towards players is damaging to the team and his substitutions and general tactics are inadequate.On top of that,he is arrogant and conceited which makes him weaker as a manager because he never admits he is wrong.To these people saying we have had a bad few weeks,I have supported West Ham for 35 years and,take out the freak Spurs result,this is as bad a start to the season I have seen.Awful toothless football and terrible results.Unless something drastic is done,we are going down.As for a replacement,there are managers out there who could do better because,the way I see it,Allardyce can not get us out of this one.He ain't good enough.
strewth! 8)
I hope your sacked in the morning sam
-replacing jc and collision after 37 mins is an admission that we all saw at villa and Norwich that u got it wrong
it took u 80 mins to realise Nolan should have gone before jc
I have no problem with miaga coming on he run his heart, out, hes just not good enough thats not his fault but sam you bought him, played him in front of carlton who apparently still isn't fit after 6 weeks???? but on 25000 a week??????
can we have some sort of reason why diamme isn't starting???
your best mate Nolan has been filling in up front but has been awful

I expect to here on match of the day that the Russians bought the penalty -had to chase the game-injuries - blah bloody blah
u had better start with a forward against palace Samuel or u r history

and I think fat boy frank is getting rather brave

end of rant
my team today would have been
jessi
guy Collins Tompkins obrian
noble diamme jc downing
Morrison
striker

u could argue the fact of having Jarvis as a winger??
channelling the spirit of a1?? :wink:
He has no football intelligence. Putting in aimless crosses to no one is not "Theres no Carroll to head them in"'s fault
Interesting that Blackburn sacked in his second full season in charge? Does he get found out and does not know how to change things when his teams are on a bad run?
Always amazes me how many of you turn into hand-wringing knicker-wetting nancy-boys after a loss..
:laugh:
The thread would of been better if it was titled Nolan Out!
ooof!
BFS get out of my club NOW !
YOUR club?? :crazy:
I don't like Allardyce as a manager. Never have done and probably never will do unless he keeps us up this season and wins us a cup. I'll like him a little bit then. Call me fickle.

We all know his weaknesses. Sadly our club is as always in the hands of complete muppets in the dildo kings. If we sack BFS and manage to get rid of his sidekick Captain Nolan who the hell can we bring in?
not much Nolan love anymore...
With the January transfer window coming up, I'm sure Fathead will be able to sign another striker like he should have done in the summer, and everything will be fine. I would willingly sell my house and all its contents to help if needed, and I said much the same when results were not going well for Avram Grant, though to be fair, he didn't have as much money to spend on players as Sam has. A 10 million pound winger bought from a relegated team was sitting on the bench yesterday, hardly down to the bare bones eh? We're lucky to have such an experienced manager, and I know this because Sam has told me so.
oooh goodie - an ITK fan with his own house to offer! :crazy:
Do I want Sam out? No. He's done a decent job for us, and is more than capable of taking us further.

Do I think he'll be sacked? Probably. If we're still in the **** in January, likely. The cocks who run this club will have an itchy trigger finger after their **** up with Uncle Av. They'll be thinking 'new manager / new morale", whilst they try to operate their "computer-machines" and the "www web".

Bottom line is these two pricks and their media-whore witch are royally ****ing us over
swap you for Garty? low mileage - one careful previous owner?? :wink:
People will refer to the £15m we spent on Carroll , but the reality is Tottenham spent that amount on several players this summer .

The Manager is doing well with his shoestring , the problem is the Boardroom .
shoestring??? hang on - I'll just go and find my violin! :lol:

hmmm... west ham appear to be seventh in that list... that's a long shoestring!! :D

you mention Spurs - but your net spend was some 23,000,000 BIGGER than tottenham's....

obviously there's a lot more - but i should probably do some work...
Last edited by thebish on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Excellent Bish - Thanks.

My favourite:
his love child Nolan is ****ing disgraceful.
Even the welk eaters have caught on.
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Did you really get that from KUMB or from the archives of this very site circa 2006?
Businesswoman of the year.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:02 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Did you really get that from KUMB or from the archives of this very site circa 2006?

errrr..... rumbled!!! :lol:

(actually - the way to tell the difference is that the discussion from this site never mentioned Nolan without also mentioning the word "donkey")

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Quote:
Always amazes me how many of you turn into hand-wringing knicker-wetting nancy-boys after a loss ..
Well argued.

I had a peep on KUMB last weekend and, to be honest, I was surprised how many supporters Sam had .... a large number were of the "go on, who would replace him then ?" type.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:52 pm

there still seems to be a bit of a smell around Sam and agents...

several competing itk sources on KUMB reckon they know summat fishy about Big Sam and Ravel - and which agent he was urged to sign up with and who might then get a cut of the deal later on... (whoever he is!)

oh - and then there's this gem...
West Ham was originally an Essex club, BFS is a northerner it just don't work !
he's a fecking midlander you muppet! he was born in fecking Dudley!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 pm

thebish wrote:there still seems to be a bit of a smell around Sam and agents...

several competing itk sources on KUMB reckon they know summat fishy about Big Sam and Ravel - and which agent he was urged to sign up with and who might then get a cut of the deal later on... (whoever he is!)

oh - and then there's this gem...
West Ham was originally an Essex club, BFS is a northerner it just don't work !
he's a fecking midlander you muppet! he was born in fecking Dudley!
I feel racially discriminated against. Who do I speak with ?

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:00 pm

:D

I can tell it's getting serious - KUMB has got as far as having "brigades" - just like we did!
****ing hell, someone with a track record of posting credible information, throws us some news and the 'Sam walks on water brigade' start splitting hairs and foaming at the mouth.

Just take it at face value, sure theres loads of stuff that goes on which we don't know about and doesn't make the light of day.

Its not anti-Sam or propaganda, just a morsel of information that may/may not be true. Getting a sore one over it is quite frankly laughable.
:oyea:

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:41 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Did you really get that from KUMB or from the archives of this very site circa 2006?

Nah definitely from kumb! I read it in a cockney accent
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:44 am

I hope they sack him. Another nice easy London game next year.