Wolves: Prem

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:11 am

Prufrock wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
enfieldwhite wrote:I hope Lofty resurrects the Body Building routine! :twisted:
I was thinking that, maybe he and Lofty Jnr. could do some sort of double act. The only drawback is that, SPOILER it might not be the same guy in the Lofty suit.
:shock:

You're one of those Father Christmas/ Tooth Fairy deny-ers aren't you?
A father asked his son, Little Johnny, if he knew about the birds and the bees. "I don't want to know!" Little Johnny said, exploding and bursting into tears. Confused, his father asked Little Johnny what was wrong. "Oh Pop," Johnny sobbed, "for me there was no Santa Claus at age six, no Easter Bunny at seven, no Tooth Fairy at eight, and no Lofty the Lion at nine. And if you're telling me now that grownups don't really have sex, I've got nothing left to believe in!"
:)

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Horrible swines have been on the pitch trying to cause a riot with the Barnsley lot (or t'other way round). Police currently keeping fans apart on the pitch so reports say.

Dirty, dirty, horrible Wolves.
Viva La Portable Radio!

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:22 am

mofgimmers wrote:Horrible swines have been on the pitch trying to cause a riot with the Barnsley lot (or t'other way round). Police currently keeping fans apart on the pitch so reports say.

Indeed.

Don't forget they were the fans who tried to destroy Burnden Park after the FA Cup match against Chorley....
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:34 am

Puskas wrote:
mofgimmers wrote:Horrible swines have been on the pitch trying to cause a riot with the Barnsley lot (or t'other way round). Police currently keeping fans apart on the pitch so reports say.

Indeed.

Don't forget they were the fans who tried to destroy Burnden Park after the FA Cup match against Chorley....
I can remember a fairly large ruck outside of Molyneux too when we played them in the 80's in the 4th Division and got beat 4-0. Coppers kept us inside for what seemed like a lifetime (was a good 30-45 mins) after the match. Let us out and we turned the first corner on the car park and there was a load of 'em still waiting at which point the coppers let everyone get on with knocking each other about for a while.

I was stood next to some asswipe on a police horse with lots of pips on his shoulders. I enquired what the feck they'd been doing for the best part of an hour to be told "making sure they were ready for you". C'est la vie.