Wenger... arse

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 pm

thebish wrote: t'radio is prefixing every report and preview of the game with words such as "it's the game that everybody wants to watch"

:roll:
Even Peter Jones wanted to be there and he's been dead 20 years.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm

HAVE THAT!!!!!

Men against boys, really.
www.mini-medallists.co.uk
RobbieSavagesLeg wrote:I'd rather support Bolton than be you

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 pm

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab wrote:HAVE THAT!!!!!

Men against boys, really.
you've gone a bit quiet there KB - you were all chatty - and then......... :wink:

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:52 pm

For those of you who won't yet have seen it, shocking red card today for Wolves. 100% without doubt a result of Whinger's moaningin recent weeks, even the SKY commentary duo couldn;t believe a red was shown.

I hate that French git more by the day.

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 pm

From a non-football forum I visit :
you get used to watching some shocking rubbish with teams coming to the Emirates and parking the bus but Wolves really took the biscuit today with all this plus their time wasting from about 30secs into the game. goal kicks all took 20secs or so and every tackle resulted in treatment, plus each throw in would have 2 takers. the ref was a joke throughout but how he let this go is beyond me.

I'm not a screamer or shouter but nearly shouted myself hoarse as that winner went in, they got exactly what their pathetic tactics deserved.

special kudos marks to their scum fans who decided to beat up a fanzine seller on the bridge outside the stadium after the match.

I don't expect teams to let us win but with the general level of crap in the league this year its a shame we can't see the bottom 8 go down. who would miss them ?
Ladies and gentleman, what we have here is the reason almost everyone who doesn't support them, hates the Arsenal fans.

There was more, but I couldn't bring myself to post it.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:30 pm

FD wrote:
I don't expect teams to let us win but with the general level of crap in the league this year its a shame we can't see the bottom 8 go down. who would miss them ?
1) Yes, you do expect teams to let you win. If you didn't, you wouldn't have written what you did.

2) The general crap in this league is similar to the general crap you served up on Wednesday night compared to the technically superior Barcelona. Where's your demand that you be thrown out of the Champion's League?

3) Who would miss them if the bottom 8 were relegated? You. Next season. When your condesending, whinging, hypocritical, arrogant, rule-ignorant, lying, falsely moralistic bollocks is repeated about every other team week in, week out.

You're the pox of football nowadays. No-one else but the tarts that follow the biggest tarts in football. Scum.

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Pretty much summed up my feelings, only you used a lot less profanity!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:19 am

Can I still hate United too?

I wouldn't like to restrict myself to just one set of tosspots.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 am

Worthy4England wrote:Can I still hate United too?
Not doing should be an automatic ban as far as I'm concerned. And a public shunning, perhaps pariah staus. Tar and feather? Hmm, lynch mob? No, maybe we reserve those for the Metrosexuals. But you have been warned.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:34 am

Lord Kangana wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:Can I still hate United too?
Not doing should be an automatic ban as far as I'm concerned. And a public shunning, perhaps pariah staus. Tar and feather? Hmm, lynch mob? No, maybe we reserve those for the Metrosexuals. But you have been warned.
It could be worse, I may get sent to Coventry...

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:45 pm

So his moaning got him his 3 points, yesterday

Killing football

FACT
Sto ut Serviam

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Some more greatness from the same person :
they weren't over agressive or looking to hoof us up in the air but from the off had a sytematic plan in place to push the (weak) ref and run the clock.

after 30 seconds there was an innocuous foul in the centre circle, their man stayed down pulling up his socks and ran over 1m 30s off othe clock, every goal kick was held onto as long as poss (why do youthink the crowd were booing and giving the keeper the bird or did youmiss that too). throw ins would also take ages and often passed to a 2ndman who slowly trotted over. players staying down for 'treatment', asking us to kick the ball out, tick & tick for that too.

what about in the 2nd half where so aggravated by it Walcott fetched theball for a goal kick and put it doen fo the keeper, he slowly moved the ball to the other side.

it was pathetic and with a strong ref stamped on from the off, only thing to his credit was 5m of extra time but even that was short as with 6 subs you automatically add 3m at 30s a sub.

of course I imagined all of this and none of it happened.
If they HAD been "over aggressive" then the wankers would have complained about that as well.

So you can't tackle because it's "over aggressive" and you can't attempt to slow the game down to suit you.

Basically, he DOES expect them to let Arsenal win then!

I can't remember, I'm sure Arsenal have "previous" for NOT kicking the ball out and in fact scoring, then the player they were "over aggressive" with was stretchered off?

Hmm.

Gunners = C*nts.

KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab
Passionate
Passionate

Post by KeeeeeeeBaaaaaaab » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Probably hits the nail on the head with his final sentence. Modern Football Fan.

JW
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by JW » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm

fatshaft wrote:For those of you who won't yet have seen it, shocking red card today for Wolves. 100% without doubt a result of Whinger's moaningin recent weeks, even the SKY commentary duo couldn;t believe a red was shown.

I hate that French git more by the day.
All managers and teams play mind games to influence officials decisions, it's part of the game these days.

I agree it wasn't a red card, it was undoubtedly a bad tackle in that it was late going in hard to win a ball he was never going to win and has caught Rosicky badly but I would have probably given a yellow tbh, the ref was influenced by the fans reaction (and don't tell me you wouldn't have been on your feet in the same situation) and the players. Wenger has admitted exactly that.

Wolves actually played better after they lost the man and completely sat back tbh, much harder to get in behind them although obviously it had a big effect on the game. Not as big an effect as there would have been had Henry been caught with the raking of his studs down Walcott's calf earlier in the game which should have been a red or very leniently perhaps a yellow though (so he would have been off anyway) strange you don't mention that...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5262480/ For those who haven't seen it.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:22 pm

He won the ball, you clown

Before it got to Rosicky

In the real world that means he wasn't 'late'

You've been listening to that cheating nice person for too long
Sto ut Serviam

JW
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by JW » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:37 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:He won the ball, you clown

Before it got to Rosicky

In the real world that means he wasn't 'late'

You've been listening to that cheating tw*t for too long
I think you should probably take a few deep breaths and have another look at it mate. How do you think he gets to the ball?

Who's the cheating nice person btw? Wenger I assume? I have always thought it's hard to cheat as a manager really, not being involved in actual play. Match fixing and taking bungs obviously, but other than that it's all just setting up the team and making post match and pre match comments really, bit hard to cheat at that.

Btw I should add I am not here on the wind up, mainly just to see what you think about Wilshere, just spotted this thread and thought I could add to the debate.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm

I think you as Arsenal fans should take a collective deep breath and realise its the same for you as everyone else. No better, no worse, just the same. Only you moan about it more.

JW
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by JW » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:I think you as Arsenal fans should take a collective deep breath and realise its the same for you as everyone else. No better, no worse, just the same. Only you moan about it more.
I am pretty sure I have said it wasn't a red card a few times already. It was a bad challenge, it wasn't a red card. I don't see what is wrong with either of those statements.

Of course we have more tackles on us (and as a result more bad challenges) than most other teams. It comes with the territory of being geared to have over 60% of the ball each game, and also because we pass the ball into crowded 'pressure' areas while other teams for the most part play around pressure and into space more. We have smaller, lighter and importantly quicker players and there is a belief we don't like physical teams (a correct theory in some ways), and all these factors point to worse fouls more often. Teams can't even begin to compete with us technically but they certainly can beat us physically, as Stoke, Blackburn and yourselves have done with a bit of success over the years and it's inevitable we'll be fouled more as a result of this theory.

I accept all that. Don't see how that makes bad challenges alright though, whether they are meant or not (and just to clear it up, it's very rare that you see deliberate or malicious fouls in the premier league tbh)

Of course, what I have just typed could all be rubbish, I don't see every single game of another team each season to know how much they are or aren't fouled, but I'd be surprised with the way most of the Premier League play football (and this isn't me getting on my beautiful football high horse) that everyone else comes in for the exact same sort of challenges we do with the same regularity. But then I doubt you watch every Arsenal game either, you don't really seem fond enough of us to do that :wink:

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 pm

You've not really thought this through have you? Every team when they play you fouls to f*ck, then play tappy tappy non-contact the other 36 games of the season? I feel I'm wasting my time here, but please reassure me that you don't actually believe that?

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:13 pm

He played the ball

Wenger might have invented new rules to suit himself, but it's not a foul in the game I grew up with

If that's a foul, we may as well give it all up

Killing football
Sto ut Serviam