Moor Park massacre

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue May 22, 2007 10:37 am

Batman wrote:Mathew St festival is great, been for the last 3yrs. - helps that the inlaws live 3 train stops away
Missed it last year for some reason or other, can't remember why now. Hopefully shall not be missing it this year, although if we're playing in the Euro Super Cup I may just have to go down to Monaco, so that may impinge on the weekend somewhat...

Verbal
Icon
Icon

Post by Verbal » Tue May 22, 2007 1:45 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
Verbal wrote:
Nozza wrote:All music events - except Glasto and the Orange festival - should be banned.

It makes people like Epitaph think he is popular cos they wank over the same music.
Glasto appears to be so up its own arse sometimes, plus the acts don't appear to be very good.

Carling festival can be awesome when it wants too, trouble is it is often plauged with knobheads intent on ruining your weekend.

and, orange festival?
Carling's a bit toss this year though. Was thinking about the friday but I aint paying £65 just to see NIN and Billy Corgan plus drummer.
They've just announced the Carling Stage this year today, which actually sounds bloody good. Battles, I Was A Cub Scout, Peter Bjorn and John, Foals, Patrick Wolf, Blood Red Shoes, Kubichek...

f*ck yes :mrgreen:
"Young people, nowadays, imagine money is everything."

"Yes, and when they grow older they know it."

superjohnmcginlay
Passionate
Passionate

Post by superjohnmcginlay » Tue May 22, 2007 3:41 pm

Verbal wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:
Verbal wrote:
Nozza wrote:All music events - except Glasto and the Orange festival - should be banned.

It makes people like Epitaph think he is popular cos they wank over the same music.
Glasto appears to be so up its own arse sometimes, plus the acts don't appear to be very good.

Carling festival can be awesome when it wants too, trouble is it is often plauged with knobheads intent on ruining your weekend.

and, orange festival?
Carling's a bit toss this year though. Was thinking about the friday but I aint paying £65 just to see NIN and Billy Corgan plus drummer.
They've just announced the Carling Stage this year today, which actually sounds bloody good. Battles, I Was A Cub Scout, Peter Bjorn and John, Foals, Patrick Wolf, Blood Red Shoes, Kubichek...

errr. Whhhhooooooooo?

enfieldwhite
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by enfieldwhite » Tue May 22, 2007 3:49 pm

superjohnmcginlay wrote:
Verbal wrote:
superjohnmcginlay wrote:
Verbal wrote:

and, orange festival?

errr. Whhhhooooooooo?
Sounds like a plot from a Grimm fairy tale.
"You're Gemini, and I don't know which one I like the most!"

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Tue May 22, 2007 4:11 pm

Peter Bjorn and John are class.

Annoyingly addictive and catchy!
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.