scott parker

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Thu May 31, 2007 9:23 pm

How quickly memories fade. Campo and Speed were our best players for much of the first half of the season. Nolan was playing poor even then.

As for Nobby, he will be back next season, and will be firing on all cylinders.

Gardner? Again selective memory. He came back from a very serious injury (to soon due to urgent need in my opinion) yet he was almost back to his old self during the last four games of the season, especially against Chelsea.

Some people on here only seem to remember what suits there argument at times.
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Thu May 31, 2007 9:30 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:How quickly memories fade. Campo and Speed were our best players for much of the first half of the season. Nolan was playing poor even then.

Gardner? Again selective memory. He came back from a very serious injury (to soon due to urgent need in my opinion) yet he was almost back to his old self during the last four games of the season, especially against Chelsea.

No - I thought Nolan was good in the first half of the season, I remember at Blackburn when he got sent off he had a great game and you have proved the point that players like Campo and Speed were playing well too. How come you are not slating Speed for his poor form
Yes Gardner had a bad injury but he was poo this season, but no one is on his case.

I am just fed up with the slate Nolan gets here. They were all crap in 2007, so why single one player out?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Thu May 31, 2007 11:38 pm

Mich Caine wrote:
Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:How quickly memories fade. Campo and Speed were our best players for much of the first half of the season. Nolan was playing poor even then.

No - I thought Nolan was good in the first half of the season, I remember at Blackburn when he got sent off he had a great game and you have proved the point that players like Campo and Speed were playing well too. How come you are not slating Speed for his poor form
Yes Gardner had a bad injury but he was poo this season, but no one is on his case.

I am just fed up with the slate Nolan gets here. They were all crap in 2007, so why single one player out?
Nolan has been generally shite since the turn of 2006. He's had but a handful of good games since then - thats why people are on his back.

Campo, Speed et al have had a poor time generally for 4 months. To me Nobby has 16 months to make up for...theres the difference