non league football

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

EGG
Hopeful
Hopeful

non league football

Post by EGG » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:35 pm

as i live in devon i have to supplerment me addiction to football some were eles and that is me local club exeter city just wondering if any one on here follows a blue square what ever the league is called club and is going to be makeing the trip to st james park this sesson?

Leyther_Matt
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Leyther_Matt » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:46 pm

Only Altrincham and Northwich are from this neck of the woods in the Blue Square Premier next year, not sure if anyone on here follows them.

I follow Leigh RMI home and away in the Blue Square North though.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

EGG
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by EGG » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:05 pm

oh yeah southport whent down i liked leigh when they were in the smae league as us ur fans are a credit to that club.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Re: non league football

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:19 pm

EGG wrote:as i live in devon i have to supplerment me addiction to football some were eles and that is me local club exeter city just wondering if any one on here follows a blue square what ever the league is called club and is going to be makeing the trip to st james park this sesson?
you go to wembley? I was born in bolton but brought up in morecambe so joined the 'hordes' down there...it will teach noel edmunds for f*cking up my park!!!

EGG
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by EGG » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:00 pm

yeah i was there (wish i wasnt) there were so few morcamb fans compared to us. your fans seemed to have a better time then we did as most of the city fans had only been to the manchester united game before then lol.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:56 pm

that was pretty much the towns population i think, or at least those which were physically able to make the journey! i was in a pub before the game and we were the only morecambe representatives instead of exeter. anyway it was a decent day at the new wembley surely worth the visit?