The most bizarre transfer in history

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Mich Caine

The most bizarre transfer in history

Post by Mich Caine » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:20 pm

Following on from news AC Milan have signed Ibrahim Ba :lol: this last week, it still doesn't beat Ronnie O'Brien.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_O%27Brien

It really was one of the most bizarre transfers ever, a released Middlesbrough youngster given a 5 year contact at Juventus. lmfao.

I actually know someone who knows someone who knows him (if that makes sense). Apparently when he was there Edgar Davids picked him up each day to give him a lift into training in his porsche. :lol:

chris
Reliable
Reliable

Post by chris » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:36 pm

I think Ali Dia is the most bizarre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Dia
'Far away, there in the sunshine are my aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they may lead.' (Louisa May Alcott)

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Re: The most bizarre transfer in history

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:37 am

Mich Caine wrote:Following on from news AC Milan have signed Ibrahim Ba :lol: this last week, it still doesn't beat Ronnie O'Brien.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_O%27Brien

It really was one of the most bizarre transfers ever, a released Middlesbrough youngster given a 5 year contact at Juventus. lmfao.

I actually know someone who knows someone who knows him (if that makes sense). Apparently when he was there Edgar Davids picked him up each day to give him a lift into training in his porsche. :lol:
But he's playing in MLS, so he MUST be pretty good. I'm sure he could do job in the prem, I bet he'd be quite cheap, yet he can score goals so I think we should try and sign him.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:39 am

chris wrote:I think Ali Dia is the most bizarre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Dia
Graeme Souness in dubious signing shocker. it's one thing signing him but surely he saw him in training before picking him???
Last edited by communistworkethic on Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:52 am

BUUUUUUUUUUNG!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:50 am

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:BUUUUUUUUUUNG!
What has Sams middle name got to do with anything?
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:50 am

Gossip Column wrote:David Beckham's new side LA Galaxy want Dec out of And and Dec to attend trials after the Geordie TV legend impressed chiefs with his finishing during a kickabout with Robbie Williams.
the Daily Star hits new lows

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:17 am

hisroyalgingerness wrote:
Gossip Column wrote:David Beckham's new side LA Galaxy want Dec out of And and Dec to attend trials after the Geordie TV legend impressed chiefs with his finishing during a kickabout with Robbie Williams.
he must be really good if an american team are interested. :roll:

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:30 pm

communistworkethic wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:
he must be really good if an american team are interested. :roll:
American 'soccer' is poo. But its not surprising when its about their 5th sport after American Football, Baseball, Basketball, NASCAR and Lacrosse.

Their best player is probably Landon Donovan, who is a poor man's Robert Earnshaw.

The fact that LA Galaxy even think Dec is a good player shows the standard of their football. Beckham has sold his soul to go to America. He is filthy rich as it is, its a shame he saw the dollar signs before fulfilling dreams, he could have joined AC Milan or as it turned out stayed at Real Madrid, two amazing clubs, instead he is playing like Conference football the other side of the world. He will probably get mugged within a few weeks. This guy would sell his gran if the money was right.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:32 pm

fecking hell for £15million a year, you'd take the chance, even if it was just to stop the missus singing again.

Mich Caine

Post by Mich Caine » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:40 pm

communistworkethic wrote:fecking hell for £15million a year, you'd take the chance, even if it was just to stop the missus singing again.
Well I admit it was ridiculous sums of cash that they offered him, you are right you cannot blame him, but Beckham said it wasn't for the money, it was the challenge to develop US soccer.

Yeah she is a crap singer, come to think of it she is a crap person, what does he see in her? She is a shallow, materialistic, stupid bitch.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:53 pm

Mich Caine wrote:
what does he see in her?
his cock and champagne bottles allegedly

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 am

Mich Caine wrote: