Whinging Scouser on the radio

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Whinging Scouser on the radio

Post by fatshaft » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:01 am

Seems players are as bad as the rest....

http://www.zshare.net/audio/262616258ad4b6/

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:08 am

:pray:

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:41 am

Is this the Carragher thing? Heard he called up talksport after they slagged him off or something?

And I'm all for him jibbing off England - how Woodgate or King get the nod ahead of him at centre-half I'll never know. Allegedly (have to throw that one in for legal reasons ;) ) the main reason he doesn't get selected is that his brother knocked off John Terry's ma at the World Cup and so he hates Carra for that. That the avowed racist would rather play alongside Ledley King speaks volumes!

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:48 am

“Don’t ever call me a bottler on radio with all those thousands of people listening,” Carragher raged. “I’ve had the stomach to fight for my place for the last eight years. All I can do is play as well as I can for Liverpool. I’ve never really played centre half for England and, to be honest, I’ve never really played that well for England because I’ve played a lot of the time at full back. But at centre half, I don’t think I’ve really played as much as maybe I deserved.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 051287.ece

Durham's a nice person. :whack:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:58 am

Batman wrote:Image

:pray:
LOL, love it. I might sign up to a few Liverpool sites with that Avatar :mrgreen:

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:53 pm

blurred wrote:Is this the Carragher thing? Heard he called up talksport after they slagged him off or something?

And I'm all for him jibbing off England - how Woodgate or King get the nod ahead of him at centre-half I'll never know. Allegedly (have to throw that one in for legal reasons ;) ) the main reason he doesn't get selected is that his brother knocked off John Terry's ma at the World Cup and so he hates Carra for that. That the avowed racist would rather play alongside Ledley King speaks volumes!
What does 'knocked off' mean in current parlance? Made love to? Punched in the nose? Turned her advances down?
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:01 pm

Yeah, 'knocked off' would mean he shagged her.
Businesswoman of the year.

Leonard
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Leonard » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:02 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
blurred wrote:Is this the Carragher thing? Heard he called up talksport after they slagged him off or something?

What does 'knocked off' mean in current parlance? Made love to? Punched in the nose? Turned her advances down?
They did the 'no-pants dance' - any clearer? :mrgreen:
Lenny's Trusty Trolley - Unofficially sponsored by www.physioroom.com

AND.... Neville's Barbers on Church Road!!!

AND NOW... Mich's Beefy Burgers!!!

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:44 pm

Leonard wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:

They did the 'no-pants dance' - any clearer? :mrgreen:
Well, Crazy Horse's explanation shed more light.... well, stranger things have happened I suppose.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Tombwfc
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Tombwfc » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:07 pm

Seems a bit far fetched. I think it's more to do with the fact that he's been bollocks whenever he's pulled on an England shirt.

trotter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by trotter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 pm

Carra is following in Gary Speed's decision to quit internationals so that he can concentrate on winning the Premiership for Liverpool - a good idea if you ask me - anything to stop the manx from winning it.

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:33 pm

Tombwfc wrote:Seems a bit far fetched. I think it's more to do with the fact that he's been bollocks whenever he's pulled on an England shirt.
More to do with the fact that every time he has (just about) he's been at full back.

Carragher is one of the best two or three centre halves in the country, and Ledley King, Jonathon Woodgate and Wes Brown are not.

Suits me fine if he f*cks off England, anyway - I don't give a shiny shite about the national side unless it's a major tournament, and this way he gets a decent rest every couple of months while McClaren goes and feck* and fumbles around in some foreign country and invariably underperforms.

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:39 pm

I'd run over Adrian Durham without a problem.

Nozza
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Nozza » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:12 pm

If Kevin Nolan said the same, you'd be wanking yourselves silly at the "commitment" shown.

Carragher is the best English defender around, bar Nozza. 8)

(But Nozza wants to play for Jamaica, before anyone says "Why hasn't he played for England". He wants to play in the Gold Cup against such luminaries as Canada, Panama and The USA.)
Niall Quinn wrote:"Fans epitmoise a clubs spirit. We're nothing without the fans.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:05 pm

Nozza wrote:If Kevin Nolan said the same, you'd be wanking yourselves silly at the "commitment" shown.

(But Nozza wants to play for Jamaica, before anyone says "Why hasn't he played for England". He wants to play in the Gold Cup against such luminaries as Canada, Panama and The USA.)

:lol:

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:09 pm

Nozza wrote:If Kevin Nolan said the same, you'd be wanking yourselves silly at the "commitment" shown.

But we all pretty much agree Nolan deserves to be no where near the England squad.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:17 pm

We want rid of Nolan, so why would we be arsed?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 pm

Batman wrote:We want rid of Nolan, so why would we be arsed?
we want rid? Speak for yourself.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:47 pm

Erm, I am

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:02 pm

I meant don;t state it as a fact of the club's supprt, never mind. I suppose I am just being sensitive.

:evil: