filthy red scum

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

filthy red scum

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:28 am

yesterday I was lucky enough to visit our new national stadium, and lovely it is too, though what they've spent all teh money on I'm not sure, I mean Wembley Way has not be altered at all and you still queue on it for an hour to get on the tube after the game. But that's not my issue for today.

Before the game I met up with the company that were paying for my ticket in teh Glode on Baker St. Outside about 200 chelsea fans sang songs and pelted cabriolet drivers with lettuce, expecially the idiot in his man u shirt stopping at the lights in front of them. But all in all good natured.

After the game I saw 3 chelsea fans set upon by 15 "mancs" (I'll come to the use of parenthesis in a mo) and then while queuing for the tube was somewhat sickened to hear (to the tune of "I wish it could be christmas every day") "I wish it could be hilsboro every day".

Now out of all these "mancs" a third at most even had what you might call a northern accent, predominantly southern was the nasal twang of note. Behind me I had east midlands, right I had surrey and in front cockerney all singing "where were you when you were sh*t?", failing to spot teh irony in their question.

Maybe some chelsea fans were responsible for similar mongetry but I diidn't see it. I've always had a begrudging respect for the Manu team on the basis of the football they play but the "fans" truly are some of the world's lowest forms of pond scum, they must give spammers a good run for their money.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:38 am

Just another form of "ism". I've long held the view that there are only two types of people in any walk of life: Decent and assholes. Same applies whether it's colour of skin or football shirt. An asshole will be an asshole come what may. They just get that bit braver when surrounded by like assholes. Football is a known breeding ground of them. Manchester is a battery farm.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:39 pm

The "Cockney reds" are the worst people in football.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:00 pm

Man United fans singing about Liverpool at a game not involving them? What a shock. I've never heard that happen before, ever...

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:07 pm

TANGODANCER wrote: Manchester is a battery farm.
Hoi! :evil: I'll have less if you don't mind. Not all Mancunians are scumbags, just the red and blue ones. :mrgreen:
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

Batman

Post by Batman » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 pm

Filth fans fighting over prawn butties at Wemberlee

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBWwOwpv0Q

nice people

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:54 pm

I went to the Tranmere friendly with my son and heard some of our so called fans singing "who's that dying on the runway..." It wasn't pleasant listening to that and then trying to avoid explaining the lyrics to my 12yo son.

InsaneApache
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by InsaneApache » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:02 am

Salford Trotter wrote:I went to the Tranmere friendly with my son and heard some of our so called fans singing "who's that dying on the runway..." It wasn't pleasant listening to that and then trying to avoid explaining the lyrics to my 12yo son.
Agreed. Despicable.
Here I stand foot in hand...talkin to my wall....I'm not quite right at all...am I?

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:18 am

Batman wrote:Filth fans fighting over prawn butties at Wemberlee

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBWwOwpv0Q

tw*ts
good to see the stewards and police sorting it all out quickly though
:roll:

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:35 am

InsaneApache wrote:
Salford Trotter wrote:I went to the Tranmere friendly with my son and heard some of our so called fans singing "who's that dying on the runway..." It wasn't pleasant listening to that and then trying to avoid explaining the lyrics to my 12yo son.
Agreed. Despicable.
It was a father, his teenage son and his son's mates who were singing it and it makes you wonder how they've been brought up to celebrate a dark day in British football never mind the loss of loved ones to all of those families affected. Maybe more on TW should condemn it and set an example for others

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:10 am

Salford Trotter wrote:
InsaneApache wrote:
Agreed. Despicable.
It was a father, his teenage son and his son's mates who were singing it and it makes you wonder how they've been brought up to celebrate a dark day in British football never mind the loss of loved ones to all of those families affected. Maybe more on TW should condemn it and set an example for others
Forgive my ignorance but is this a reference to Munich or to another tragedy? Presumably something else if Tranmere.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:41 am

no, it refers to Munich, such is the level of retardation in some of our "fans".

blurred
Icon
Icon

Post by blurred » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:10 am

communistworkethic wrote:no, it refers to Munich, such is the level of retardation in some of our "fans".
They were singing Munich songs to Tranmere??? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Is there something I'm missing...???

Le Snake
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Le Snake » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:17 am

Salford Trotter wrote:
InsaneApache wrote:
Agreed. Despicable.
Condemned. Utterly.

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Salford Trotter » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:19 am

blurred wrote:
communistworkethic wrote:no, it refers to Munich, such is the level of retardation in some of our "fans".

The idiots were just singing the song rather than directing it at the Tranmere section. Its a pity they have such limited intelligence.

Le Snake
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Le Snake » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:19 am

blurred wrote:

It makes 'sense' by the same criteria that Man Utd 'fans' singing Hillsborough songs at the Charity Shield does. Some people are hateful morons. That is all.

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:02 am

Le Snake wrote:
blurred wrote:

It makes 'sense' by the same criteria that Man Utd 'fans' singing Hillsborough songs at the Charity Shield does. Some people are hateful morons. That is all.
Yup I heard it, same tune as the Ibrox disaster song Dons fans allegedly sing to the Huns all the time (but don't). Very poor show.