football's biggest c**ts

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

clapton is god
Passionate
Passionate

Post by clapton is god » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Peter Osgood!

Hate to speak ill of the dead but....

I can still see him flicking V's at the Lever End after that six nil cup rout.

bw@bw
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bw@bw » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:23 pm

For me there is one stand out candidate.

As a player he cultivated a reputation as a hard man.

A Glaswegian who could start a fight in an empty house

Though unlike the real hard men, his nastiest fouls were reserved for when the ball was 30 yards away, and the ref was facing the opposite direction - though he was not averse to the odd bout of stamping if anyone dared to tackle him.

As a manager he has had a record of unparallelled strife at more clubs, in more countries than even I can remember.

Despite this he was interviewed as Sammy Lee's replacement (though why why why????)

You got it

Graeme Souness wins by miles

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Managers ... Aldridge, Rednapp, O'Neill, Eriksson, Souness, Robson, McClaren, Mourinho ... and, not to forget O'Leary.

Players ... Savage, Souness, Savage, Gary Neville, Savage, Terry, Savage, Ashley Cole, Savage, the PERSON who is Alan Shearer, Savage, Lehmann, Savage, Trevor Ross, Savage, the PERSON who is Steve Gerrard, Savage, Joe Cole, Savage, Rio Ferdinand, Savage, Barton, Savage, Heskey, Savage, the PERSON who is Roy Keane, Savage, Vinnie Jones, Savage, Denis Wise, Savage, Bruce Groebelaar, Savage, Paul Dickov, Savage, Rudi Voller, Savage ... God, there's so damn many of them.

Football Related people ... Elton Welsby, Alan Green.

So called referee's ... Riley and Barry Knight.

To sum up though, the top ones, 1 in each category ... O'Leary, Savage, Green and Knight.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Savage - pantomime villain, shit haircut, very average (but nevertheless pretty committed by today's standards) player - is there a lot more to him than that?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Savage - pantomime villain, shit haircut, very average (but nevertheless pretty committed by today's standards) player - is there a lot more to him than that?
You've been more than generous already.

'Absolute c*nt ' would have sufficed.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Savage - pantomime villain, shit haircut, very average (but nevertheless pretty committed by today's standards) player - is there a lot more to him than that?
You've been more than generous already.

'Absolute c*nt ' would have sufficed.
Yeah, I understand that that's what a lot of people are saying... I'm just not sure I understand why.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:27 am

clapton is god wrote:Peter Osgood!

Hate to speak ill of the dead but....

I can still see him flicking V's at the Lever End after that six nil cup rout.
God, I'd forgotten that! I can see it as if it was last week. Grrrrr!! :evil:
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:30 am

Worthy4England wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:Oswaldo Sanchez.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ybZTZCLIzt4
Talking of Keepers, I'm surprised we got this far through the thread without Jens Lehmann getting a mention. c*nt of the highest Cuntiness
Au contraire, mon ami. Check my post near the bottom of Page 1. You will see a technicolor image of the Gooners' shitbag shotstopper.
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:52 am

Having just read where are they now Andy Walker... Des Lyttle cnut!!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:52 am

chris perry
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:58 am

Souness
Fernando Ricksen
Willie Johnston
Bazza Ferguson
Ally McCoist
John Greig
Jock Wallace
Mark Hateley
Gazza
Trevor Hurlock
Ian Durrant

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:59 am

fatshaft wrote:Souness
Fernando Ricksen
Willie Johnston
Bazza Ferguson
Ally McCoist
John Greig
Jock Wallace
Mark Hateley
Gazza
Trevor Hurlock
Ian Durrant
I think I've spotted the link. Did Hurlock play for them too? :)
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson anyone?
No. Not for a single second, Hoss. In fact, I'm stunned that you can't see what a loss to the game this guy will be when he decides to call it a day. We need more from him and more of his sort. Whatever his views are he's passionate about them, everything scores on a personal level and it matters. Look at the way that that fat Spanish prick is trying to register his discontent with Liverpool's owners, he's a laughing stock. Take a look at Chelsea. When SSN said that they'd got an interview with Jose coming up after the break then I'd hang around to watch it. If they now say that they've got an interview with Avram Grant coming up after the break then I start pairing socks and watering the house plants, that sort of thing. Can you ever imagine any circumstances under which Fergie would duck out of answering with a frankly pathetic "I do not know, I did not see anyfing"? Fergie for Prime Minister for me. The guy's a fecking legend.
I'm with Crazy on this one. He didn't get banned at our gaffe for being Mr nice-as-pie. He got banned coz he's an all round c*nt. How anyone could possibly defend assholes like Cantona and Ferdinand, both who should have been banned for life, beats me...

As an aside I would also like to offer Cristiano Ronaldo as a prime example of of the sorts of c*nt that play for ManUre......Cnuts the lot of em.
And I'm solidly behind Bruce. Fergie is IMO the greatest manager the world has ever seen, and the sooner he retires and manages Scotland again the better :)

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Zulus Thousand of em wrote:
fatshaft wrote:Souness
Fernando Ricksen
Willie Johnston
Bazza Ferguson
Ally McCoist
John Greig
Jock Wallace
Mark Hateley
Gazza
Trevor Hurlock
Ian Durrant
I think I've spotted the link. Did Hurlock play for them too? :)
Damn, I thought I was being subtle :wink:

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:03 pm

:D
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:40 pm

fatshaft wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson anyone?
No. Not for a single second, Hoss. In fact, I'm stunned that you can't see what a loss to the game this guy will be when he decides to call it a day. We need more from him and more of his sort. Whatever his views are he's passionate about them, everything scores on a personal level and it matters. Look at the way that that fat Spanish prick is trying to register his discontent with Liverpool's owners, he's a laughing stock. Take a look at Chelsea. When SSN said that they'd got an interview with Jose coming up after the break then I'd hang around to watch it. If they now say that they've got an interview with Avram Grant coming up after the break then I start pairing socks and watering the house plants, that sort of thing. Can you ever imagine any circumstances under which Fergie would duck out of answering with a frankly pathetic "I do not know, I did not see anyfing"? Fergie for Prime Minister for me. The guy's a fecking legend.
I'm with Crazy on this one. He didn't get banned at our gaffe for being Mr nice-as-pie. He got banned coz he's an all round c*nt. How anyone could possibly defend assholes like Cantona and Ferdinand, both who should have been banned for life, beats me...

As an aside I would also like to offer Cristiano Ronaldo as a prime example of of the sorts of c*nt that play for ManUre......Cnuts the lot of em.
And I'm solidly behind Bruce. Fergie is IMO the greatest manager the world has ever seen, and the sooner he retires and manages Scotland again the better :)
No one is disputing that he's probably the greatest manager the world has ever seen, but that wasn't the question. And I agree with you; the sooner he forks off back to Scotland the better for me too. :D
Businesswoman of the year.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 pm

I'm not going to be the one who suggests it but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sam Allardyce yet.

Errrm anyway, how does everyone feel about Diego Maradona?
Businesswoman of the year.

fatshaft
Passionate
Passionate

Post by fatshaft » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:23 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:I'm not going to be the one who suggests it but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sam Allardyce yet.

Genius & a hero 8)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:43 pm

fatshaft wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:I'm not going to be the one who suggests it but I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sam Allardyce yet.

Genius & a hero 8)
Yes, Scotland did get knocked out rather early again that year didn't they. As for Maradona, well, anybody who watched the game and was English will no doubt have vastly different views.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Moved from Birmingham to Blackburn citing a ludicrous excuse in the pursuit of bigger wages?
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;