Wenger......cock

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Wenger......cock

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 229352.stm

Could Hackett's tongue get any browner? "Although correct in law, the decision was completely out of context" and yet they are going to apologise to Wenger for his sending off?

Utter shite and no wonder the majority of the country is bored with this top 4 club rubbing it with officials.

And as for Wengers' constant officials bashing and sulking...he's a cock

FD
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FD » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Gotta be honest here, the bloke thought his team had equalised in the 93rd minute...then he saw the flag, and kicked a bottle.

He didn't shout, he didn't swear.

Then he was "sent off" for the 30 seconds that remained, which took longer than was actually left in the game.

It was stupid and showed the total lack of common sense in the game at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, Wenger is a prick of shitcunt proportions, but I'm on his side for this one.

bobby5
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bobby5 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Great manager, great philosophy. Wish there were more like him.
"Don't like modern bands. Topman music, innit?"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:38 am

Wenger is an arsehole of the highest order. Its people like him for me who are ruining the game and turning it into a pansyfest rather than the mans game it should be.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 am

Surely the right decision. Gordon Strachan give the incident the treatment it deserves on MOTD2 last night.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:Wenger is an arsehole of the highest order. Its people like him for me who are ruining the game and turning it into a pansyfest rather than the mans game it should be.
Like Megson's style for example? Excellent manager, wish we had someone as remotely competent in charge.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Wenger may be irritating but you'd want him in your corner. I mean, we loved it when Diouf wound up other people... every team needs someone to needle the opposition. One of our problems at the minute is that we don't seem to have one.
Viva La Portable Radio!

rockthereebok
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by rockthereebok » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:41 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Surely the right decision. Gordon Strachan give the incident the treatment it deserves on MOTD2 last night.
Definitely, it certainly made me laugh! It was a stupid sending off, it's not like he kicked the bottle at the fans or opposition bench and it wasn't even a particularly aggressive kick.

Wenger doesn't help himself though, he always seems to be complaining about something.

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:12 pm

rockthereebok wrote:Wenger doesn't help himself though, he always seems to be complaining about something.
Not like us Bolton fans. Not in any way at all. Nope.
Viva La Portable Radio!

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm

mofgimmers wrote:Wenger may be irritating but you'd want him in your corner. I mean, we loved it when Diouf wound up other people... every team needs someone to needle the opposition. One of our problems at the minute is that we don't seem to have one.
I'd argue that Super Kev is up there as said 'needler' But not to the extent of the others you mentioned

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:14 pm

boltonboris wrote:
mofgimmers wrote:Wenger may be irritating but you'd want him in your corner. I mean, we loved it when Diouf wound up other people... every team needs someone to needle the opposition. One of our problems at the minute is that we don't seem to have one.
I'd argue that Super Kev is up there as said 'needler' But not to the extent of the others you mentioned
If he's the schoolyard bully, we need the little rat-face gimp shouting the odds before running off when it kicks off.
Viva La Portable Radio!

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 am

mofgimmers wrote: If he's the schoolyard bully, we need the little rat-face gimp shouting the odds before running off when it kicks off.
mark davies ?.. although he might be the 'quiet mental' that might go all "andy todd" rather than the campo ' li'l bastard ' .

:/

mofgimmers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by mofgimmers » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 am

a1 wrote:
mofgimmers wrote: If he's the schoolyard bully, we need the little rat-face gimp shouting the odds before running off when it kicks off.
mark davies ?.. although he might be the 'quiet mental' that might go all "andy todd" rather than the campo ' li'l bastard ' .

:/
Ha! We don't want that! :)
Viva La Portable Radio!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Wenger......cock

Post by thebish » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

hisroyalgingerness wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 229352.stm

Could Hackett's tongue get any browner? "Although correct in law, the decision was completely out of context" and yet they are going to apologise to Wenger for his sending off?

Utter shite and no wonder the majority of the country is bored with this top 4 club rubbing it with officials.

dragging this back to the topic in hand.....

if HRG had not started this thread, then I would have.

Wenger is a prize cock.

He, above all managers, has consistently and at every opportunity available to him, taken the moral high ground - claiming that Arsenal play honest football and that the club is infused with respect for referees and opposition players, that they do not need to cheat and it should not be part of the game.

yet...

1. He recently admits that all the times he swore blind he "did not see ze incident" - he actually did, but could not come up with a rational explanation as to why his players are just as dirty and cheating as any other club's players.

2. His outbursts about players from other clubs being disgraceful cheats - followed by his dogged defense of the indefensible Ed Wardo

3. His preposterous notion that there is a "Scottish Conspiracy" against Arsenal which sits alongside his previous assertion that there was a Premiership conspiracy to injure his players.

4. His ridiculous "anti-football" charges against ManU when the truth is that ManU got 3 yellow cards and Arsenal got SIX - INCLUDING ONE FOR DIVING!!!

Wenger is a prize-cock

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 am

thebish wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 229352.stm

dragging this back to the topic in hand.....

if HRG had not started this thread, then I would have.

Wenger is a prize cock.

He, above all managers, has consistently and at every opportunity available to him, taken the moral high ground - claiming that Arsenal play honest football and that the club is infused with respect for referees and opposition players, that they do not need to cheat and it should not be part of the game.

yet...

1. He recently admits that all the times he swore blind he "did not see ze incident" - he actually did, but could not come up with a rational explanation as to why his players are just as dirty and cheating as any other club's players.

2. His outbursts about players from other clubs being disgraceful cheats - followed by his dogged defense of the indefensible Ed Wardo

3. His preposterous notion that there is a "Scottish Conspiracy" against Arsenal which sits alongside his previous assertion that there was a Premiership conspiracy to injure his players.

4. His ridiculous "anti-football" charges against ManU when the truth is that ManU got 3 yellow cards and Arsenal got SIX - INCLUDING ONE FOR DIVING!!!

Wenger is a prize-cock
I disagree. Bish you know nothing ;)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 am

boltonaremysecondteam wrote:
I disagree. Bish you know nothing ;)
you're supposed to be at work!

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 am

I finished early and can hardly let you get away with that!

You're getting no sympathy next time you lose now. In fact, i shall just take the piss!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 am

boltonaremysecondteam wrote:I finished early and can hardly let you get away with that!

You're getting no sympathy next time you lose now. In fact, i shall just take the piss!
perhaps you'd like to offer an argument as to why Wenger is NOT a cock? bet you can't... :wink:

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 am

thebish wrote:
boltonaremysecondteam wrote:I finished early and can hardly let you get away with that!

perhaps you'd like to offer an argument as to why Wenger is NOT a cock? bet you can't... :wink:
Perhaps you'd just like to admit that really you're just jealous you have Megson as manager and not Wenger. I mean, really, given the choice would you rather have Megson over Wenger?

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 am

Silly argument. They're both tossers, it's just a matter of scale. Arsene's a mega tosspot.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!