Ali

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Ali

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:48 pm

AAH seems to be doing a number on the Spuds - Wigan look a different team with a proper goalie.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Ali

Post by boltonboris » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:AAH seems to be doing a number on the Spuds - Wigan look a different team with a proper goalie.
Clean sheet at Tottingham.. Who'd have thunk it
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:00 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:AAH seems to be doing a number on the Spuds - Wigan look a different team with a proper goalie.
And 60 Wigan fans in attendance. Jesus, talk about fairweather bods. Still good three points for them. Pity Blackpool couldn't hold off Fulham. Lets hope ManU can overcome the World Cup Champs later on. 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:02 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Great double save at the end.

Few silly mistakes, coming for the header with Kaboul. Going for a corner that was going nowhere. Iron them out and they have a solid keeper.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:05 pm

DJBlu wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Great double save at the end.

Few silly mistakes, coming for the header with Kaboul. Going for a corner that was going nowhere. Iron them out and they have a solid keeper.
or rather... we do! :wink:

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Put a bit of reality back into the Spurs.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Nothing to fear in the Champions League remember 'Arry

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Gravedigger wrote: And 60 Wigan fans in attendance. Jesus, talk about fairweather bods.
To be fair, they're on the back of a four - nil home defeat to Blackpool, followed by a six-nil home defeat to Chelsea, and were playing today at a place where they lost nine - one last season. I'd give those 60 a fecking medal myself! :shock:
May the bridges I burn light your way

Winger7
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Winger7 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Gravedigger wrote: And 60 Wigan fans in attendance. Jesus, talk about fairweather bods.
To be fair, they're on the back of a four - nil home defeat to Blackpool, followed by a six-nil home defeat to Chelsea, and were playing today at a place where they lost nine - one last season. I'd give those 60 a fecking medal myself! :shock:
I'll raise my glass to that.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
seems fair enough to me!