Suarez .... sociopath

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Suarez .... sociopath

Post by H. Pedersen » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:32 pm

He's been banned from training with Liverpool as well. That's going to make it hard to run off all those Chiellini calories.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:33 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:I wonder what this does to his market value?

Presumably it will take a hit now that he is one more incident away from what would surely be a very lengthy ban.
That's my take on it .... & I guess it's another bite (sorry) into whatever contractual period he has before him.

There was strong talk he was off to Madrid after the WC, & Liverpool would cash in. That will be pushed back to the January window now and his value dropped.

What's unclear is what is meant by "banned from all football activities including administrative". From training ? From signing any contracts ? From being included in any squad lists or registrations ?

Also I suspect that's without pay for the domestic ban ... 4 months will be quite a hit. Shame it's not 12.

now - that would be interesting!! :-)

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:38 pm

He can transfer somewhere. FIFA have confirmed that. Reckon he will go to Madrid over the summer.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:53 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:He can transfer somewhere. FIFA have confirmed that. Reckon he will go to Madrid over the summer.
If they confirmed that then I guess that's because they were asked. The lawyer/agent will have raised it.

So, yes, Madrid ... who will now try to negotiate a lower fee (good). Certainly they'll impose some strict conditions on his behaviours too I'd guess. Can you imagine his reception here at any away games ?
Under the terms of the ban, Suarez cannot train with Liverpool and is prohibited from entering the confines of any stadium during the period of his suspension.
I wonder if he'll be able to play FIFA 14 ?
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:15 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:He can transfer somewhere. FIFA have confirmed that. Reckon he will go to Madrid over the summer.
If they confirmed that then I guess that's because they were asked. The lawyer/agent will have raised it.

So, yes, Madrid ... who will now try to negotiate a lower fee (good). Certainly they'll impose some strict conditions on his behaviours too I'd guess. Can you imagine his reception here at any away games ?
Under the terms of the ban, Suarez cannot train with Liverpool and is prohibited from entering the confines of any stadium during the period of his suspension.
Presumably they were asked by the media...the English media who have conspired against him of course....

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:16 pm

He's said to be upset as he will be unable to complete his sticker book.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:01 pm

"Unfair, poor Luis" :lol:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:25 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:"Unfair, poor Luis" :lol:
RAWK 1-0 Reality
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 pm

John "I'm a cnutin cnut" Aldridge is the first Liverpool "legend/Cnut" to say to Sky that Suarez still has a future with Liverpool. I didnt think my opinion of him could get any lower but all credit to him in that he's proved to me that now he's an even bigger cnut than I thought he was!!!!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:03 pm

wigan white wrote:John "I'm a cnutin cnut" Aldridge is the first Liverpool "legend/Cnut" to say to Sky that Suarez still has a future with Liverpool. I didnt think my opinion of him could get any lower but all credit to him in that he's proved to me that now he's an even bigger cnut than I thought he was!!!!
Agreed, but your spelling is all over the place.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

wigan white
Reliable
Reliable

Post by wigan white » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
wigan white wrote:John "I'm a cnutin cnut" Aldridge is the first Liverpool "legend/Cnut" to say to Sky that Suarez still has a future with Liverpool. I didnt think my opinion of him could get any lower but all credit to him in that he's proved to me that now he's an even bigger cnut than I thought he was!!!!
:oops: Wrote it once, then decided to expand it and didn't check what I'd written. Plus didnt want to put c*nt in its original form, as to not cause offence.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 pm

wigan white wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
:oops: Wrote it once, then decided to expand it and didn't check what I'd written. Plus didnt want to put c*nt in its original form, as to not cause offence.
It's the "A******e" word which is offensive to be honest.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Yeah. I know this is a forum for footie fans, and we all use a bit of bad language (lord knows I'm no angel myself) but I really think you ought to delete that. Its a bit far, even for here.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Yeah. I know this is a forum for footie fans, and we all use a bit of bad language (lord knows I'm no angel myself) but I really think you ought to delete that. Its a bit far, even for here.
No thread should discuss Sua%&z and Al****ge. It's too much, I tell thee.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:00 pm

bobo the clown wrote:

It's about time the programmers added further realism to the game. Special combo moves.

□○○□ = Suarez bites someone

□□□○ = Ronaldo falls over like a tw@t

○□○□ = Joofy gobs

○○○□ = Young turns into Tom Daley

etc. Etc.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Ban upheld by FIFA. More bottle than I expected.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Also, I just went to RAWK to see if I could find their thread on it:

Firstly, didn't realise they had a specific Hillsbrough memorial board. :vomit:

Secondly, they have a list of 'allowed' sources when quoting. I shit you not. Obvs the Sun is out. Here's the list :shock:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=297359.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Prufrock wrote:Also, I just went to RAWK to see if I could find their thread on it:

Secondly, they have a list of 'allowed' sources when quoting. I shit you not. Obvs the Sun is out. Here's the list :shock:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=297359.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So I could sorta see the Sun being on it - but the rest of the list - hahahahahahahaha....

Yes some of the "sources" might get it wrong, talk bollocks, occasionally have copyright etc. but, that's some list they got themselves there.

I'm surprised they haven't added

Brecha, La Republica etc. and other Uruguayan rags...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Prufrock wrote:Also, I just went to RAWK to see if I could find their thread on it:

So I could sorta see the Sun being on it - but the rest of the list - hahahahahahahaha....

Yes some of the "sources" might get it wrong, talk bollocks, occasionally have copyright etc. but, that's some list they got themselves there.

I'm surprised they haven't added

Brecha, La Republica etc. and other Uruguayan rags...
Embarrassing. Take themselves far too seriously.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:34 am

:lol:

nice people.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families