Refereeing in South America

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: Refereeing in South America

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Always hopeful wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:I can't quite process this story either.
Anyone who's witnessed the comings and goings of current youth football in the UK (well Wales anyway), won't be surprised by what's gone on here. Just ask Bobo.
Would agree with you there went off during a school game last year that ended in a 22 man brawl and a dozen teachers on the school field.

KIDDIE TANTRUM
Well everyone on the pitch was 17/18 and 3 people had to have stiches so it was pretty nasty, the rest of the year myself included just stood on the touchline in tatters watching the teachers try to sort it out.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 pm

So no-one's head got cut off?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:I don't know if there is a video of the attack, but I know there is a video of the dismembered and decapitated corpse, complete with all spare parts, because I have seen it.

Absolutely breathtaking.
Why on earth would you watch it? :conf:
Because I couldn't quite believe what I was reading and am morbidly curious.
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Prufrock wrote:So no-one's head got cut off?
No but it certainly wasn't just a couple of a slaps, more like 15 minute knuckles.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.