Preston/ Rotherham

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Preston/ Rotherham

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat May 10, 2014 7:13 pm

1-1 after first round. Caught the last 25 on BBC Player and Preston seemed on top but couldn't score (Rotherham almost did right at the death from a daft free kick). The Davies twins figured and SuperKev seemed to do okay. Hope Preston can finally do it mid-week. .
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Preston/ Rotherham

Post by malcd1 » Sat May 10, 2014 8:22 pm

The Preston goal must be a contender for the goal of the season.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/take- ... rham-vine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat May 10, 2014 8:35 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:1-1 after first round. Caught the last 25 on BBC Player and Preston seemed on top but couldn't score (Rotherham almost did right at the death from a daft free kick). The Davies twins figured and SuperKev seemed to do okay. Hope Preston can finally do it mid-week. .
Does this not belong in tonight's footy Tango JSL?
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Sat May 10, 2014 9:02 pm

malcd1 wrote:The Preston goal must be a contender for the goal of the season.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/take- ... rham-vine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Excellent. Second only to the Fulham goal earlier in the season for me. Can't remember the bloke's name though.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Sat May 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Kasami.. Today's pipped it, but we all know Rooney's will win it
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat May 10, 2014 9:47 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:1-1 after first round. Caught the last 25 on BBC Player and Preston seemed on top but couldn't score (Rotherham almost did right at the death from a daft free kick). The Davies twins figured and SuperKev seemed to do okay. Hope Preston can finally do it mid-week. .
I realise it isn't as important as A-Z of Shit-holes, Dan, but can I please have just this one thread separate, because I'd like Preston to go up and thought they deserved a thread?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat May 10, 2014 10:20 pm

"please" ???

Behave yourself Tangs.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat May 10, 2014 10:46 pm

boltonboris wrote:Kasami.. Today's pipped it, but we all know Rooney's will win it
Wilshere/ Kasami/ Shelvey for me. But yeah. Rooney to win :roll:
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:01 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
I realise it isn't as important as A-Z of Shit-holes, Dan, but can I please have just this one thread separate, because I'd like Preston to go up and thought they deserved a thread?
It is just as important as Dan's sh*tholes, I just thought if it was a general PNE thread it would have a title like PNE thread rather than concentrating on one game.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.