Derby/Brighton

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Derby/Brighton

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun May 11, 2014 9:12 am

Keith Andrews might be playing.

Derby - Shithole.

Spotty lives near Derby (But in a very nice bit).
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: Derby/Brighton

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:00 pm

What's wrong with Derby exactly? Spotty doesn't live in Derby he does live in Derbyshire.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun May 11, 2014 3:23 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:What's wrong with Derby exactly? Spotty doesn't live in Derby he does live in Derbyshire.
Spotski is a direct descendant of Fitzwilliam Darcy and lives on the Pemberley estate in, Derbyshire. He was recently asked to model the twelve feet high "wet-shirt" fibreglass statue of Mr Darcy to commemorate the 200th anniversary of Pride and Prejudice but had to refuse as he didn't want to get a cold from posing in a wet shirt. He also didn't want a horde of e-cig smokers polluting his manor, so he went on a horse round-up in Mongolia whilst it was all taking place........ :wink:

Apologies to Bruce for going off track.......
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun May 11, 2014 5:24 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:What's wrong with Derby exactly? Spotty doesn't live in Derby he does live in Derbyshire.
I didn't say Spotty does live in Derby, did I?! Fool

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sun May 11, 2014 7:01 pm

I think Brighton might be out :lol:

Currently 6-1 to Derby (on agg)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Derby fans end up doing a pitch invasion, some might say ("we will find a brighter day") that Derby don't deserve to be promoted after such actions but when the alternatives are Harry's horrible lot or the Pie eaters I would have to disagree with such logic.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun May 11, 2014 10:11 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Derby fans end up doing a pitch invasion, some might say ("we will find a brighter day") that Derby don't deserve to be promoted after such actions but when the alternatives are Harry's horrible lot or the Pie eaters I would have to disagree with such logic.
It's just fans celebrating, as long as they leave the away fans alone and don't be dicks I don't see the problem. Looked good-natured to me.
I've been on the Burnden pitch a few times, never a problem.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 11, 2014 10:21 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Derby fans end up doing a pitch invasion, some might say ("we will find a brighter day") that Derby don't deserve to be promoted after such actions but when the alternatives are Harry's horrible lot or the Pie eaters I would have to disagree with such logic.
It's just fans celebrating, as long as they leave the away fans alone and don't be dicks I don't see the problem. Looked good-natured to me.
Pitch invasions are all well and good when you've actually done something. However, Derby aren't up yet. Counts for nowt if they don't win at Wembley.

Don't like pitch invasions under those circumstances. But like Liverpool's street parties a few weeks back....

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun May 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Yer a miserable owd bugger.

It was their last home game before Wembley.

Let 'em enjoy the moment.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon May 12, 2014 9:01 am

I remember shitting myself that we were going to get points deducted for the pitch invasions on that Friday night in Hull.

After we beat Preston at Burnden to get promoted I scraped up some of the chalk from the penalty spot from which SJM had just hit home the promotion sealing penalty. And I still have it :oops:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon May 12, 2014 1:58 pm

I'd prefer it if Derby lost, that way I get a near-Home game extra next season.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon May 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
After we beat Preston at Burnden to get promoted I scraped up some of the chalk from the penalty spot from which SJM had just hit home the promotion sealing penalty. And I still have it :oops:
:lol:

I did the same!

Only my mum washed my jeans the next day, so I had my souvenir for about 21 years less than you.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:15 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:
Pitch invasions are all well and good when you've actually done something. However, Derby aren't up yet. Counts for nowt if they don't win at Wembley.

Don't like pitch invasions under those circumstances. But like Liverpool's street parties a few weeks back....
This was the point I was trying to make LE.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon May 12, 2014 10:48 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Fair enough, thought you meant they deserved to be punished.
QPR did it tonight as well, so that means neither of them should be promoted, rather the place should be awarded to us on the basis of our winning that good egg award that someone started a thread about!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:09 am

LeverEnd wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:

Fair enough, thought you meant they deserved to be punished.
QPR did it tonight as well, so that means neither of them should be promoted, rather the place should be awarded to us on the basis of our winning that good egg award that someone started a thread about!
Maybe we should just let Norwich stay up.