ManU Owner Malcolm Glazer dead

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

ManU Owner Malcolm Glazer dead

Post by Gravedigger » Wed May 28, 2014 10:04 pm

As the title. Wonder about the repercussions from his estate, family and business associates. RIP 8)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27614216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: ManU Owner Malcolm Glazer dead

Post by boltonboris » Thu May 29, 2014 7:55 am

United fans are covering themselves in glory on the internet...
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Thu May 29, 2014 8:13 am

I hope the Glazers pull out and let the banks repossess the dirty rotten shithole.

Yes, Dan. Some places are shitholes by dint of their location and occupants and I haven't even been there.

Puskas
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Puskas » Thu May 29, 2014 9:51 am

I think in the next edition of the OED, the definition of hypocrisy can be replaced by a DMB holding a banner reading "United not for sale".

The club was listed on the stock market - it was, by definition, for sale.

They were happy to benefit from the money they generated through this to buy themselves several league titles - however they were up in arms when the Yanks bought them.

How many complained when Louis Edwards went around ripping off old ladies to buy their shares on the cheap?

And let's not get started on the formation of Soccer Club United of Manchester. An organisation formed through rank hypocrisy.
"People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care, but things have changed"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:I hope the Glazers pull out and let the banks repossess the dirty rotten shithole.

Yes, Dan. Some places are shitholes by dint of their location and occupants and I haven't even been there.
Now that would be brilliant, have you been to Trafford the area as that is a sh*thole.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu May 29, 2014 5:21 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:I hope the Glazers pull out and let the banks repossess the dirty rotten shithole.

Now that would be brilliant, have you been to Trafford the area as that is a sh*thole.
Carrington? Ashton-on-Mersey? shitholes? :crazy:
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 pm

I was more on about the area around the ground, once you get out to Sale I consider it a completely different area.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Thu May 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Rip - Mr Glazer. I didn't know you but anyone who can piss that many rags off in one go, can't be all bad.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Thu May 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:Rip - Mr Glazer. I didn't know you but anyone who can piss that many rags off in one go, can't be all bad.
:D

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:I was more on about the area around the ground, once you get out to Sale I consider it a completely different area.
That's right, Dan. Because Old Trafford lies a full footbridge length away from the whole of the Salford Quays and Salford Media City developments. :roll:
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri May 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:I was more on about the area around the ground, once you get out to Sale I consider it a completely different area.
That's right, Dan. Because Old Trafford lies a full footbridge length away from the whole of the Salford Quays and Salford Media City developments. :roll:
There are still large parts of Salford which are the pits, Little Hulton anyone?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri May 30, 2014 2:38 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
There are still large parts of Salford which are the pits, Little Hulton anyone?
Let me quote you directly, Dan. 'I was more on about the area around the ground'.

You forgot your hat. ;)

May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri May 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Point

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Fri May 30, 2014 5:56 pm

This is the area around a cone if that's any good.

A=πr(r+h2+r2) 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.