Clarke Carlisle

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Clarke Carlisle

Post by jaffka » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Clarke Carlisle has been involved in a car accident and his condition has been described as critical.

Although the article below doesn't mention it, apparently he has been airlifted to Leeds hospital.

My prayers are with you Clarke and hope that its not as serious as first feared and you will be ok.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30583740" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Clarke Carlisle

Post by Prufrock » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Big fan of his voice if nothing else (and like him anyway). Guessing that article you've linked to is updated all the time and currently says his injuries aren't thought to be life-threatening. Hope that's true.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:02 am

Yes, the article content is different now. Which is better news.

The air ambulance being used is never a good sign.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:28 pm

rumourz that he did it on porpoise on various twitters.

nice for his kids at chi-mas

dunno if its worse than going 'Full Best' or 'Full Gazza' or not

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:39 pm

a1 wrote:rumourz that he did it on porpoise on various twitters.

How come you find English so difficult? You're not cool, funny, trendy or whatever it is that you purport to be. You are, however, annoying. Could you try to post in English, please? They did attempt to teach it to you at school. Thanks!
Last edited by Bruce Rioja on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May the bridges I burn light your way

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Yup, can never make out what the fvck he's on about!! weed talking i suspect
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Just don't post in American English. You'd get less flak, but only slightly :)

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:20 am

Quite right too.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:

How come you find English so difficult? You're not cool, funny, trendy or whatever it is that you purport to be. You are, however, annoying. Could you try to post in English, please? They did attempt to teach it to you at school. Thanks!
i'm doing it on a phone, the 'z' is below the 's' . 'porpoise' is an auto correction of purpose, after i'd gone " are there two "o-s" ? yeah its spelt with to "o-s"

the "full best" or "full gazza" is a reference to the film "tropic thunder' , i'm questioning whether drinking himself to death in a half arsed way like he has, is a better or worse way to go about it. i too have not seen the film , but i hear about popular culture like this more than shakespeare. its become an accepted "snowclone"of sorts..

heres one other example

it (my phone) was trying to spell christoper for christmas , so i'd already typed 'ch' (which is one letter away from the greek letter 'chi' which looks like this " X " and so i deleted the r and pressed i , and went 'yeah near enough, better than 'christoper'

Them antidespresant things are supposed to work, but no, the bell drink drives instead (he's got form for that one), then folk're supposed to feel sorry when he walks infront of a bus.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30630041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i'll have him first in that "celebrity deathclock sweepstakes" thing that folk/dickheads do. but i'm not sure he'll make 2015.

1, clark carlisle
2, gazza
3, carnt pick more than two footballers, so i'll go - When russell brand's revolution takes hold, the non-millitants'll get pissed off and kill him first .

thx

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:

Well that fecking told you. Consider yourself chastised.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:24 pm

yeah, except i'd already answered it roughly 11 hours beforehand.

them antidepressents (yeah thats spelt wrong) work, its why they invent them, but the first thing on the box (maybe the second after 'they might make you drowsy so don't drive if they do (make you drowsy)' , is "avoid alcohol" and its probably because they stop the valium -or whatever they'd put him on- from working.

if he carnt even do that , well , i dunno.

i'm not taking any ethics lessons from him , makes his preaching somewhat redundant.

no one else is throwing it down his neck.

* i did that on a proper keyboard , and i know i probably spelt antidepressent wrong, 'ent' or 'ant' both look wrong to me . owt else is probably intentional (i like spelling can't as carnt, it's phonetically 'truer' to me) or a typo. also dont use many capital letters coz i dont like the way capital I looks like lowercase l in non-serif fonts.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:52 pm

Unbelievable. Does anyone force you to take the bong on? Anyway, a happy New Year to you (IF you can understand that?! See, itz in Inglish, innit?!)
May the bridges I burn light your way

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:10 pm

There have been plenty of cocks come on this forum and been banned why the mods persevere with this prick is beyond me.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 pm

a1 wrote:yeah, except i'd already answered it roughly 11 hours beforehand.

them antidepressents (yeah thats spelt wrong) work, its why they invent them, but the first thing on the box (maybe the second after 'they might make you drowsy so don't drive if they do (make you drowsy)' , is "avoid alcohol" and its probably because they stop the valium -or whatever they'd put him on- from working.

if he carnt even do that , well , i dunno.

i'm not taking any ethics lessons from him , makes his preaching somewhat redundant.

no one else is throwing it down his neck.

* i did that on a proper keyboard , and i know i probably spelt antidepressent wrong, 'ent' or 'ant' both look wrong to me . owt else is probably intentional (i like spelling can't as carnt, it's phonetically 'truer' to me) or a typo. also dont use many capital letters coz i dont like the way capital I looks like lowercase l in non-serif fonts.

Sorry mate, I'm still no closer to knowing what the feck you're on about!
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:57 pm

someone has to live with running him over (i'd not be arsed, accidents happen, but some might be).

if he won't even do "avoid alchol" bit on the box of whatever they perscribe him, then whatever.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 pm

jaffka wrote:There have been plenty of cocks come on this forum and been banned why the mods persevere with this prick is beyond me.
Megson Out !!

its probably because i'm not calling nobody. i only changed my view on clarke after the further evidence.

[i'd do that as a video with animated cats or whatever , but i carnt be arsed.]

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:57 pm

Seriously a1, can you give me some of the shit your smoking?

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:49 pm

he's supposed to be better now. wonder if he'll get charged with owt.

frank bruno got less media coverage when he got sectioned (i think they found him in bolton) and he was the heavywieght boxing champion. clarke wasnt even the best fotballer* in burnley's first team.

dunno what it is about christmas or footballers-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-30657752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

* i missed out an 'o' , leaving it like that coz too many people carnt believe folk make typos.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:19 pm

Strangely enough, I can now speak fluent a1. i don't no ow but it just ocurd. + what he sez above makes sens 2.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Strangely enough, I can now speak fluent a1. i don't no ow but it just ocurd. + what he sez above makes sens 2.
I once understood his answer to a technical IT question. I won't say I'm fluent and sometimes things are a little obscure, but his IT savvy is impressive.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.