West Ham are complete failures! Let's all laugh at 'em!

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:28 pm

boltonboris wrote:But Carrol (IMO) thought Parker was going to poke it in and delayed his dive by a split second, wether he would have had it covered is still debatable, but if it was against us, we'd be moaning about it, no doubt!
I believe this is the "Lets Laugh at Wet Spam" thread, not the lets feel sorry for them!! :wink:
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:38 pm

We just got crushed by the smoggies 5-1, I would've thought we'd leave this thread alone til we actually beat someone.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:42 pm

americantrotter wrote:We just got crushed by the smoggies 5-1, I would've thought we'd leave this thread alone til we actually beat someone.
Yes, we lost by the same amount as those New England Patriots! :wink:
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:47 pm

Low blow.

:evil:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:52 pm

americantrotter wrote:We just got crushed by the smoggies 5-1, I would've thought we'd leave this thread alone til we actually beat someone.
Don't be ridiculous. There's never a bad time to laugh at this lot, never! In this instance it serves to cheer us up! :twisted:
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:52 pm

Curbishley comes up with another cut-price goody in a bid to bolster his defence
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:45 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Image

Curbishley comes up with another cut-price goody in a bid to bolster his defence
:conf:
What the hell is Jade doing with her right hand to give Curbs that expression on his face? :shock:
Businesswoman of the year.

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:50 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:

What the hell is Jade doing with her right hand to give Curbs that expression on his face? :shock:
Well, seeing as he looks as if he's about to throw up all over her face. I'd say lifting her skirt?
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:00 pm

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:

Well, seeing as he looks as if he's about to throw up all over her face. I'd say lifting her skirt?
lol
Cheers. One new laptop required thanks to a spit related diet coke accident. :D
Businesswoman of the year.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:28 am

Page-and-a-half article in Saturday's issue of the Boro fanzine Fly Me To the Moon about the media's pro West Ham bias.

"If it comes down to us and West Ham for the third relegation spot then it's obvious whose side the media will be on. I'm sick and tired of being told how much I like West Ham. The media absolutely love trying to brainwash us into thinking things we don't want to think."

Sound familiar?

David Lee's Hair
Passionate
Passionate

Post by David Lee's Hair » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:05 am

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Page-and-a-half article in Saturday's issue of the Boro fanzine Fly Me To the Moon about the media's pro West Ham bias.

"If it comes down to us and West Ham for the third relegation spot then it's obvious whose side the media will be on. I'm sick and tired of being told how much I like West Ham. The media absolutely love trying to brainwash us into thinking things we don't want to think."

Sound familiar?
Shame they didn't look at this thread when they looked on this site perhaps they'd have liked it :mrgreen:
Professionalism, the last refuge of the talentless

warthog
Passionate
Passionate

Post by warthog » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:29 pm

We haven't laughed at them for a couple of days. I found this on KUMB where they having the standing v seated debate. Well, it's as close to a debate as the neanderthals can get.
all fantastic points

i mean how much of a sh*tter, you buy a ticket or season ticket, and you get stuck next to a load of people who rub you uup the wrong way

you are stuffed...with the terraces, you could just move away

how many times have there been fights in the ground, west ham v west ham...these may not have happened had people had the opportunity to just move somewhere else

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:54 pm

warthog wrote:We haven't laughed at them for a couple of days. I found this on KUMB where they having the standing v seated debate. Well, it's as close to a debate as the neanderthals can get.
all fantastic points

i mean how much of a sh*tter, you buy a ticket or season ticket, and you get stuck next to a load of people who rub you uup the wrong way

how many times have there been fights in the ground, west ham v west ham...these may not have happened had people had the opportunity to just move somewhere else
they may also have not happened had the west ham fans been such retards

Batman

Post by Batman » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:27 pm

[quote="hisroyalgingerness"][quote="warthog"]We haven't laughed at them for a couple of days. I found this on KUMB where they having the standing v seated debate. Well, it's as close to a debate as the neanderthals can get.

[quote]all fantastic points

[b]how many times have there been fights in the ground, west ham v west ham...these may not have happened had people had the opportunity to just move somewhere else[/b][/quote][/quote]

they may also have not happened had the west ham fans been such retards[/quote]

:lol: They're beyond retards, I wonder what can be described as 'beyond' retardation?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:57 pm

Batman wrote: :lol: They're beyond retards, I wonder what can be described as 'beyond' retardation?
Institution? :mrgreen:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:44 pm

Batman wrote:
hisroyalgingerness wrote:
warthog wrote:We haven't laughed at them for a couple of days. I found this on KUMB where they having the standing v seated debate. Well, it's as close to a debate as the neanderthals can get.
all fantastic points

they may also have not happened had the west ham fans been such retards
:lol: They're beyond retards, I wonder what can be described as 'beyond' retardation?
Unregressed retards? 8)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:45 pm

They're 1-0 down at home to Watford in the cup at the moment!

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:48 pm

Come on Watford!

Soldier_Of_The_White_Army
Legend
Legend

Post by Soldier_Of_The_White_Army » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:51 pm

jmjhb wrote:They're 1-0 down at home to Watford in the cup at the moment!
I don't think they are taking the F.A cup to seriously. I mean, if they get knocked out they can consentrate on qualifying for Europe!!
YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FXCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Daxter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Daxter » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:14 pm

Why the hell are Watford finding form when they are about to play us?