Ken Anderson - Old Owner (Definitely. For Ever ..... )

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Ken Anderson - New Owner (Definitely. For Now ..... )

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:37 pm
Parky saying the chief scout hasn't been paid for 3 (?) months and can no longer afford to put fuel in his car. The downward spiral continues
Why would they pick on him?
I don't know why people come out with such crap... Well, I think I know why Parkinson does. Yes, I'm saying Parkinson is talking crap...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:02 pm

More to the point, why we have a scout, chief or otherwise? It's not as if we could sign anyone.
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:47 pm

TonyDomingos wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:02 pm
More to the point, why we have a scout, chief or otherwise? It's not as if we could sign anyone.
Scouting the opposition? There was something in the body of text that said we were no longer doing this but I'm too much of a luddite to attach it.

^^ I understand Spottys skepticism. It had been reported that the players and coaching staff were only missing March's salary. How come the scout hasn't had anything for 3 months?

It does tie in with the rumours last week of staff coppering up for fuel for the lawnmower doing the areas outside the stadium.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:37 pm

Is the vicar still on the books?

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:44 pm

Enoch wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:37 pm
Is the vicar still on the books?

I suspect he went the way of the bish.
Às armas, às armas!
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:36 am

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:41 pm
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Parky saying the chief scout hasn't been paid for 3 (?) months and can no longer afford to put fuel in his car. The downward spiral continues
I don't know why people come out with such crap... Well, I think I know why Parkinson does. Yes, I'm saying Parkinson is talking crap...
Why wouldParky lie though? To make himself look les shit? Oh look I haven’t even been able to scout the opposition...I’m sure I’ve read about Parky going watching opponents in the last 3 months - has he paid for himself?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:05 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:36 am
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Why wouldParky lie though? To make himself look les shit? Oh look I haven’t even been able to scout the opposition...I’m sure I’ve read about Parky going watching opponents in the last 3 months - has he paid for himself?
Parky would lie because he doesn't want it leaking out that aliens are now running the Macron. It's design is that of a futuristic space ship and the real reason that the scout doesn't have petrol is they're syphoning it all and preparing for take off.

I could understand there might be a twist to it (so he can afford fuel, just not to scout Bolton games). What possible reason would Parky have to make this up?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:05 pm
officer_dibble wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:
Parky would lie because he doesn't want it leaking out that aliens are now running the Macron. It's design is that of a futuristic space ship and the real reason that the scout doesn't have petrol is they're syphoning it all and preparing for take off.

I could understand there might be a twist to it (so he can afford fuel, just not to scout Bolton games). What possible reason would Parky have to make this up?
I've no idea. But not having it that when everyone else was eventually paid last time, that somehow the chief scout wasn't...
As I asked: "why pick on him?" Did the PFA not consider him a footballer, and the club did not bracket him as an employee... :conf:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Many scouts are on a retainer. Wouldn't be surprised if our 'Chief' wasn't.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Enoch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Likely I could squeeze a few more negatives in there!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:13 pm

Enoch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:10 pm
Enoch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Likely I could squeeze a few more negatives in there!
You sound positive enough to be a Gooner. :shock:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:45 pm

The other BN story is that the foster families of the scholars haven’t been paid for 3 months as well.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:52 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

I've no idea. But not having it that when everyone else was eventually paid last time, that somehow the chief scout wasn't...
As I asked: "why pick on him?" Did the PFA not consider him a footballer, and the club did not bracket him as an employee... :conf:
Well as long as you have no idea, I'll take Parky's view at face value.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:25 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:54 pm
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Feel free to believe any old crap you like. I don't care what you believe.
Last edited by Lost Leopard Spot on Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Might be a case of the chief scout has not been paid travel expenses and is not willing to fund it out of his own pocket anymore. Understandable of course but then again who would want to be our chief scout at the moment? Not getting paid and not able to spend any money, seems like very much a thankless task.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:25 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Feel free to believe any old crap you like. I don't care what you believe.
I really don't give a feck about what a gobshite cares about or not.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Mar wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:26 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Harry Genshaw wrote:

Might be a case of the chief scout has not been paid travel expenses and is not willing to fund it out of his own pocket anymore. Understandable of course but then again who would want to be our chief scout at the moment? Not getting paid and not able to spend any money, seems like very much a thankless task.
Quite.

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:56 pm

New piece in the BN on Bassini. Seems he hasn't taken the EFL test yet, but appears to be edging closer to a deal.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/1 ... lton-sale/
Às armas, às armas!
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:49 am

Anybody have any update on whatś going on over in WanderersWays? All been a bit quiet since they went dark...

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:21 am

Jakerbeef wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:49 am
Anybody have any update on whatś going on over in WanderersWays? All been a bit quiet since they went dark...
Nothing much at all. It's all gone very quiet everywhere again.