Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

DJBlu
Site Admin

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by DJBlu » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:11 pm

It's the administrator using it as a vessel to carry the process beyond the weekend to see if FV get the hotel.

It could just be Bassini the lunatic with no cash trying to get a back hander.

It could be Bassini with a geniune request to get the club he thought he bought.

I'm done with it.

I don't think we'll exist as a club in the near future. So much dishonesty about. No news. So many rumours, conspiricy. Bury are close to being binned out of the league. We'll follow suit.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 pm

It’s a fecking abortion this. I can’t be fecked with it.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:25 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:19 pm
It’s a fecking abortion this. I can’t be fecked with it.
Bassini should have been aborted. That’s for sure.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:27 pm

Not being knee jerk, but I honestly cant see a way forward from this in the immediate short term and therefore IMO Saturdays game will therefore not go ahead & this will just go on and on.

FV are as much to blame as that crank Bassini, because this should have been done days ago, their fcuking about has let him back. But how the bloody hell have a court agreed with that crackpot Bassini, surely if the EFL can prove that he never had the funds or proof that he has never passed the fit & proper person test then its a no brainer. As I said earlier he (Bassini) wants a bloody good shoeing, and he needs to be told in no uncertain terms that if he sets foot in Bolton again his safety can't be guaranteed, as I imagine that almost every Bolton fan would swing for the deranged idiot if he ever sets foot in Bolton again.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:44 pm

Well he says he'll be there at the match Saturday, so if it somehow takes place you'll get your chance.
I certainly hope some deranged nutter does. Alan Houghton with a baseball bat off his tits on Doom Bar and crystal meth.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:45 pm

Right chilled a little. An injunction costs £500.

If its overturned quickly then I suspect delaying tactics. It's all too conveiniently close to the deadline for bids on the hotel to not warrant a tin foil hat.

The press release by Bolton is just as Hollywood drama as Bassini.

Why not a simple, we're aware of the injunction and we are working towards a resolution with our lawyers.

All seems too conveinient for the administrator.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:50 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:45 pm
Right chilled a little. An injunction costs £500.

If its overturned quickly then I suspect delaying tactics. It's all too conveiniently close to the deadline for bids on the hotel to not warrant a tin foil hat.

The press release by Bolton is just as Hollywood drama as Bassini.

Why not a simple, we're aware of the injunction and we are working towards a resolution with our lawyers.

All seems too conveinient for the administrator.
So the administrator who gets paid out of the completion of the deal is in on a plot to stop said deal and mean they lose a LOT of money with only recourse to expensively pursue it through the courts...

Sorry but I’ve read some stuff but that’s ridiculous.

I’m sure Bassini is working with someone I’m just not sure which of the two stooges it is...

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:08 pm
I must say I'm slightly skeptical on Aldridge's statement that this happened "just as the deal was about to be completed"
Appleton. And I'm not slightly sceptical. I think he's an overpaid lying wanker.

Bertie Wooster
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Bertie Wooster » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:01 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:44 pm
Well he says he'll be there at the match Saturday, so if it somehow takes place you'll get your chance.
I certainly hope some deranged nutter does. Alan Houghton with a baseball bat off his tits on Doom Bar and crystal meth.
Should me & any of my Bolton supporting (ex Etonian pals) happen to bump into Mr Bassini on Saturday near the Bolton Wanderers stadium (should the game actually go ahead), I'm sure that he would get a jolly good thrashing and he would be told that he isn't welcome and that all Bolton fans despise him & don't want him anywhere near our beloved football club.

I actually think that Mr Bassini would be lynched if he showed his face in Bolton on Saturday.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Remember when Bassini asked the EFL for 48 hours to prove he had the funds to run the club? Remember when he didn't do it?

As for the 'written agreement' from Anderson, see the first part of this post. He signed a heads of agreement as we've found out with FV that means nothing until you can prove you have the funds
Pfffft.

nicholaldo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by nicholaldo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:27 pm

TKIZ! wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:22 pm
Remember when Bassini asked the EFL for 48 hours to prove he had the funds to run the club? Remember when he didn't do it?

As for the 'written agreement' from Anderson, see the first part of this post. He signed a heads of agreement as we've found out with FV that means nothing until you can prove you have the funds

I expect by "written agreement" he means the Sale and Purchase Agreement he signed. Unfortunately for us, that certainly means something.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Either way it's going to take weeks, unless Bassini drops the injunction.

At the mercy of a judge or lunatic.

Gonna cost money either way.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:36 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:34 pm
Either way it's going to take weeks, unless Bassini drops the injunction.

At the mercy of a judge or lunatic.

Gonna cost money either way.
Technically it could be removed tomorrow by the admins legal team. Not saying it will. But it could be. That’s what they will try I’m sure.

The club can’t last weeks btw.

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Just give the club to the madman and let's batter Coventry :pissed:

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:16 pm

I don't think it will last weeks, and if it does we are f*cked (sideways, along with Bury, out of the league).

He's got an ex parte injunction (I.e. he got it without anyone there to oppose it). They're an "emergency" injunction given to "hold the ring" (i.e. keep things the same for a short while) until there can be a proper hearing. Because the other side aren't there, his lawyers are obliged to give "full and Frank" disclosure which should include how the club is f*cked if this injunction happens. They're thick or bent, or the judge is a coward.

From what I understand, he's suing KA because he should've been able to buy the club back in April or whenever. Not the admins, Ken. That's a fantasy at this point. When you get one of these injunctions you're usually looking at 14 days max to get back in court with all parties represented. I'd be surprised if this wasn't back in next week.

I will eat Paddy Ashdown's hat, and then Geoffrey Boycott's hat if it gets upheld at the rehearing. He wants to enforce the sake of the club from 4 months ago before it went into admin, in a case that would take months and almost certainly see the end of the club. Even if, *even if*, the mad bastard is right about his agreement with Ken back in march, there's no way he's getting control of the club. He needs to sue Ken.

So to;dr, it'll get kicked out next week. By which time Quantana will have decided on the hotel. If FV get it, we'll get taken over but with an extra points deduction for the Coventry have which won't happen. If they don't get it, we're fecked. So cheers Lawrence, best case an extra 3 down and even more certain relegation.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:16 pm
I don't think it will last weeks, and if it does we are f*cked (sideways, along with Bury, out of the league).

He's got an ex parte injunction (I.e. he got it without anyone there to oppose it). They're an "emergency" injunction given to "hold the ring" (i.e. keep things the same for a short while) until there can be a proper hearing. Because the other side aren't there, his lawyers are obliged to give "full and Frank" disclosure which should include how the club is f*cked if this injunction happens. They're thick or bent, or the judge is a coward.

From what I understand, he's suing KA because he should've been able to buy the club back in April or whenever. Not the admins, Ken. That's a fantasy at this point. When you get one of these injunctions you're usually looking at 14 days max to get back in court with all parties represented. I'd be surprised if this wasn't back in next week.

I will eat Paddy Ashdown's hat, and then Geoffrey Boycott's hat if it gets upheld at the rehearing. He wants to enforce the sake of the club from 4 months ago before it went into admin, in a case that would take months and almost certainly see the end of the club. Even if, *even if*, the mad bastard is right about his agreement with Ken back in march, there's no way he's getting control of the club. He needs to sue Ken.

So to;dr, it'll get kicked out next week. By which time Quantana will have decided on the hotel. If FV get it, we'll get taken over but with an extra points deduction for the Coventry have which won't happen. If they don't get it, we're fecked. So cheers Lawrence, best case an extra 3 down and even more certain relegation.
Hate to tell you this Pru...we haven’t got till next week. Can they get rid of this tomorrow? It’s that serious.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Let's face it, at the end of the day. none of us have the first bit of a clue as to what it is that's actually going on
May the bridges I burn light your way

nicholaldo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by nicholaldo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:27 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:19 pm
Prufrock wrote:

Hate to tell you this Pru...we haven’t got till next week. Can they get rid of this tomorrow? It’s that serious.

Why haven't we got until next week?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:29 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Prufrock wrote:

I keep thinking it's Friday!

Maybe but not likely. Especially given I doubt the deal was really ready to go this aft (I assume they were waiting on the hotel).

From a "writing anonymous letter to regulators" point of view I'm v much looking forward to seeing who represented the mad f*ck and what the decision is. The "full and frank disclosure" duty I mentioned is v important and I cannot see how this has got through without some "economy" with the truth, or the judge having an absolute mare.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:42 pm

nicholaldo wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:27 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Prufrock wrote:

Why haven't we got until next week?
Nothing in the pot. Games cancelled, further penalties. FV were at end of tether hence huge push to get it done this week and the threat of game not taking place was forcing others into action it seems. I don’t think they will stick around for very long anymore.

And if they walk the only thing that can happen is either the Eddie Davies trust fund the club till a new buyer can be found or the admins push the liquidation button as they did at Coventry.

They are not going to keep putting money in if there is legal uncertainty. We are on the brink now.